I REALLY want that recipie!!
I REALLY want that recipie!!
Can you give more info? Is it a cake? pie?
Two peaks of chocolate cake packed with six types of chocolate including chocolate mousse, fudge icing and chocolate shavings! Served with vanilla bean ice cream, fudge sauce and whipped cream
Two peaks of chocolate cake packed with six types of chocolate including chocolate mousse, fudge icing and chocolate shavings! Served with vanilla bean ice cream, fudge sauce and whipped cream[/QUOTE]
Hi! I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD GET THIS RECEIPE..
Pick me! Pick me! My son is a server at Longhorn Steakhouse.. I'll ask him about it in the morning.. he's good.. brought us home some of their famous "prairie dust".. lol, it's just Lawry's Seasoned Salt, comes in a big bucket..
I found this online, haven't tried it. Guess it's Disney's version?
Sounds yummy even if it's not exactly the same.
Official recipe posted by Disney
Triple Chocolate Moose Stampede
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Yield: 12 servings.
1 chocolate cake recipe or boxed cake product
Kahl˙a simple sugar syrup:
2 cups sugar
2 cups water
2 cups Kahl˙a
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
2 cups heavy whipping cream2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup powdered sugar
Bittersweet chocolate ganache:
2 1/2 cups bittersweet chocolate
2 cups heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons brandy
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Whipped cream, chocolate syrup and maraschino cherry
1. Prepare your favorite chocolate cake recipe or boxed cake product. Cut off the skin from the top of the cake and slice off the top to level at the same time if necessary. You will need to make three cuts using a slicing knife to transfer the cut layers of cake. (From reading below you need to end up with 3 layers)
2. For the simple sugar syrup: In a saucepan, combine the sugar, water and Kahl˙a. Place over medium-high heat and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally until the sugar is dissolved. Continue cooking without stirring until the mixture is the consistency of syrup, about five minutes longer. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool to room temperature.
3. For the mousse, position a large bowl of iced water near the stove. In a saucepan, combine the chocolate and heavy cream. Place over medium heat until the chocolate begins to melt and the cream is almost simmering. Whisk or stir until the chocolate and cream are smooth. Stir in the vanilla and powdered sugar. Remove from the heat and place the pan in the bowl of ice water. Whisk until the mixture is creamy smooth and softly holds its shape. Spoon into a serving bowl and chill for two hours.
4. To assemble, brush each layer evenly with simple syrup. Next, smooth on chocolate mousse until you have assembled a three-layer cake. With the ganache, frost top of the cake, just enough to cover, and use the remaining to cover the sides of the cake.
5. Serve with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and cherry.
I Need This Recipe. If Anyone Has Something Even Close Please Forward To Me. [email protected]
Popular request from lots of new folks. Welcome all and good luck.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)