Introductions - Please introduce yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introductions - Please introduce yourself

Take a moment to introduce yourself if you are new.

Hi. Hello. I'm confused. I do NOT know how to navigate through a chat site. But once I figure it out...I'm a pretty cool mess to talk to.

Comment

I don't know how to put my "profile pic" up.

Comment

...or, know how to get in touch with any of you. I'm about to go out side & enjoy the wind.

Comment

I am so sorry I did not get a hold of you sooner. For a long time, we had photos for paid members only. I will remove that feature, if I can figure out how to do that.

Comment

I was in CK years ago. Lost track of the board and a lot of good friends along the way. I was Weezer then. Now I'm Weezer104.

Comment

I used to be on here back in 2004. I was either stacie3131, bnsloch, or sheofmanyvoices...I donít remember which lol. This place helped me through a difficult time in time...so now Iím back!!

Comment

Welcome back both of you. I remember both of you and it is nice seeing you posting again.
                Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
                He drew a circle that shut me out.
                But love and I had the wit to win,
                We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Hello, I just joined yesterday mickeyc and posted to the person ( AnglD MasterChef ) that had posted a recipe for CHILI'S BAKED POTATO SOUP and I posted the same thing again today, asking for anyone's help. Maybe I should be posting somewhere else ???, because I'm not finding any answers. I searched for this recipe on the forum also, and can't find it on here anywhere.

Here was my question: Just joined and hope this reaches AngID. For the Chili's Baked Potato Soup, Do I MAKE THE ...INSTANT.....MASHED POTATOES first and then add to the recipe, OR should I put the instant mashed potato POWDER in the soup? I can't figure out which to do. THANKS!! Also, should I put Cheese IN the soup AND on top for garnish OR just garnish with no cheese IN the soup? THANKS. I can't wait to make this. Chili's is the BEST ever for that soup. mickeyc

Thanks LiveToBake, for any help!!!! I appreciate it. mickeyc

Comment

You are welcome. I see you still have not gotten a reply. Let me see what I can do and post a message on the chat board for you for Angi.

Comment

Why don't you post under recipe request. Even if Ang doesn't see it, maybe someone else will see it and have answers for you.
                      Or send Ang a private message with your questions.

Comment

Just letting you know that Angi did not post yesterday and sometimes it can be several days before someone will be on the board. Not everyone is on here daily. I will do my best in helping you. You have a nice day!!

Comment

Thanks, LTB, for the heads up. I don't remember posting a recipe for Chili's soup. The one I have used for years is a Tony Roma's copycat.
                          Mashed potato flakes go into the stock from the box.
                          I just sprinkle the cheese on the top at the end. Melts into the soup.

Comment

You are welcome. Thanks for replying.

Comment

I think everyone likes to eat tasty food in a restaurant, but why spend more if you can cook the same thing at home.
                              Gyoza Soup Recipe

Itís good to have on hand a recipe that you can easily and quickly cook yourself.

Gyoza-Soup-prev-1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X