No announcement yet.

Introductions - Please introduce yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another add for club cooking, how desperate are you.

Comment

Hi I am Jamie. I am hoping to get some help finding a recipe for a certain type of cream cheese bagel. I have a picture of it. I just don't have any idea where to post it to find out if someone can point me in the right direction! Thank you all !

Comment

Welcome Jamie! Yes, post in Recipe Requests and I hope you get a positive response.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Heya, a Seattle native that's been down under for 13 years. Always looking to try and duplicate some of thos guilty pleasures from the USA.

Comment

Welcome The Ranger!! I hope you find some good recipes and will post in Chat so we can enjoy your company and know you better. You have a great day!!!

Comment

Hi, I just found this site, and thrilled as I was looking for Cactus Club recipes - I'm a foodie, so know I'll be spending a lot more time here! Thanks everyone for your contributions...

Comment

Hello from Metro Detroit Area. Came here looking for a copycat recipe of a dressing I love (will be posting in Recipe Request forum) but after browsing around a bit (I kind of got lost down the rabbit hole) I found tons of recipes to try. Thanks for the great forum.

Comment

Hi everyone! Excited to be here!

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm Aaron and I found this site through a lengthy Google search for a Copelands Cheesecake recipe. If anyone has ever had it, IT IS AMAZING!

Anywho, I found the recipe here, the ONLY place on the internet to have it! And so I made an account just to say thank you!

Comment

Welcome!!! I am happy you found the recipe you wanted and will join us in chat so we can know you better.

Have a great day!

Comment

Hello hello hello! I am most definitely not new to the site, but it's been YEARS since I've been on here. Possibly ions. I was cleaning out old emails and stumbled upon a message from an old member (Sewcute). I thought omigosh I just have to go check out the forums. I spent so much time here chatting about recipes and making some good friends. I actually am still friends with Nonie on FB and see her posts often. She's still as hilarious as ever. I see she hasn't been on here in a while. Well I am excited to be back! I look forward to more recipe chatter and hanging out with who I used to get into trouble with.
                        www.thenewmommiezblend.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                        X