X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• long-running script error message

I have been having problems with copykat lately. I get the message:
    "Copykatchat.com is not responding due to a long-running script."
    With the constant errors, it is very difficult to navigate. Am I the only one with this problem? I did a quick search and it suggested to let the site moderator know.
    Could be some setting on my computer, I have not gotten into photobucket for a couple months now. :-(
    TIA

Re: long-running script error message

Machelle, Not sure If i'm any help on this or not. Are you using a new or different browser? or setting? or does your browser need updating? I havent had the problem myself.. but I hope this helps...
    MWG

Comment

Thanks MWG, nothing new on the computer, no new settings and browser updated. I guess I must be the only one with this problem. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
      It is still a problem. I will just have to chalk it up to another Vista glitch. But that is why I haven't been around much. It is just exhausting to fight my way just to click on a post. TTFN

Comment

Was there ever an answer for this? It's a big problem for me also and I know I'm missing good recipes.

Comment

I have this happen to me sometimes and it's usually my settings that set it off. I have my security setting set to HIGH and if something is trying to run when something is getting blocked, it's going to get stuck. I also deleted Java from my system and some things need Java to run, so it gets confused and doesn't know what to do, so it just sits there. Some of the advertisements also do that and it has nothing to do with Copykat.

Comment

I am sorry I don't know what would cause this error.

Comment

I have been getting this message on a lot of different websites. I am using firefox though. So I don't think it is a prob with this website. Has to be something else.

Comment

Every now and then I will have a day (that turns into several days) where I get script error on everything I try to do. Right now I am just having a problem with each thing loading extremely slow and if I tap the mouse the screen goes cloudy and it says not responding. Other times I go into my settings and run every scan I possible can, clear all cookies, do a disc clean-up and if I have to do a de-frag. usually after a few clean ups and scans it goes away. I have asked the person who set up my computer and he couldn't help me nor could my son. I think it is when a virus has gotten in my computer and if it does not go away I don't have a good enough scan. You can always take your computer back to the last day you remember your computer NOT doing this and it should take care of the problem. I have never had to go that far usually the scans fix it. I am going to have to do one tonight because it is frustrating for it to keep coming up.

Comment

Working...
                X