How do I fix this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I fix this

I wanted to reply to a thread in Chat but when I hit the "reply", the dialogue box was a light gray and my cursor wouldn't show up in order for me to type. I am surprised I was able to post in this dialogue box. I didn't hit anything wrong that I know of. What would cause the box to go light gray; like it doesn't even see me. Thank you for any help you can give me because this has me puzzled.

Re: How do I fix this

You're the one that said the links I posted didn't take you anywhere, so when you click on something, it's just not working. I have no idea

Which reply button are you clicking on? The quick reply button, or the big brown box that turns pink when you hover over it?
    I just tried and no matter which button I hit, it takes me to the quick reply box. I have to hold down Ctrl and hit the brown box to make the other box open.
    Last edited by AllieK; 04-07-2013, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Re: How do I fix this

I always hit "Reply to Thread" which turns pink and the dialogue box opens. The box opened but was a light gray color and wouldn't allow me to post on another thread in Chat. Why it let me post here to ask you a question about this is strange. I just posed in Chat so it seems to be working for me again plus the links that didn't take my anywhere before - they are fine now too. This is the first time I have ever had an issue but whatever happened I'm happy it is corrected now. It must have been the computer ghosts. Thank you AllieK for your response.

Comment

Working...
      X