Blocked or Bleeped letters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocked or Bleeped letters

I'm not sure if I will even be able to write this message since it involves letters being blocked or bleeped out but I have already noticed it in something I wrote and saw the same 3 letters blocked twice in something someone else wrote. Now it's been a while since I've been here and as such this may have already been addressed , if so I apologize in advance; The letters are(I'm going to try to put a dash between and capitalized ) Letters: u-g-g......or ***....or *** so if any of those showed up and anyone knows why they are blocked since they are not a dirty word? I was just wondering. They are usually in the words : s***est and s***esting..............LOL!! LOL!! I tried sending this and put the letters in the tag section 3 different ways and it came back and said you cannot send a post with censored words! LOL!

Re: Blocked or Bleeped letters

yes, must be something on a master list of bad (not allowed) words. You just have to learn to type it in a different way, or leave it as is. We all know what people are trying to write.

Comment

yeah, that's funny, huh.
      I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

I have done this to some words. Why? Don't ask me why, I have deleted so many, so many emails with *** Boots. I did this to help with spammers. I think I have most of that under control now.

Comment

Working...
        X