So much for my walk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for my walk...

I got halfways around the block when it started pouring!! I had to run home. Guess I'll just hang out here for a while and check out the new board.

Poured here too...at least you tried!!!

Comment

We need rain so badly here in Kansas. Could you send some our way? Well, could you wait until Saturday mid morning? Our Relay For Life begins tomorrow!
      A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Comment

We have been praying for rain for the past few weeks! Supposed to get some tomorrow finally!

Comment

You Penna gals must be getting what we got earlier but it did not amount to much. I was chatting with Panda while I could hear the thunder and she said she was getting it also.

Yesterday, she could her the thunder over my phone, that is how bad it was!!!

Comment

its been raining here off and on since monday.
            Theresa

Comment

I will gladly send some rain to someone else. We've been absolutely pounded the past two days. Yesterday it rained so hard that everything in town was flooded! We really don't need any more rain at the moment....

Comment

Working...
              X