No announcement yet.

What are you doing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure Scotty, I'll send retard or richard right over if ya'll say red rover red rover send reeschard right over. lol

lovin the tupperware reference

Comment

I am trying to decide if I should just go back to bed or go to T&T and have a look-see at all the recipes Fatkat and Apanda have posted from the old boards there and add some to my RC account ...descisions, descisions!!!

Comment

No decisions here. I have finished up a powerpoint presentation for Thursday, I have conditioned my hair in hot oil, and am going to bed. It feels so good to have accomplished so much tonight. I have also enjoyed your company inbetween chores and duties.
        "If you're given a choice between money and sex appeal, take the money. As you get older, the money will become your sex appeal."~Katharine Hepburn

Comment

I am off back to bed myself ....saved afew recipes and yawned a lot!

Comment

GM Everyone - sipping some gourmet vanilla coffee and listening to the birdies chirp. Will get back to the grind of C&P soon so watch for more recipes to make their way over

Comment

GM...I am doing nothing right now. Just got my water and really need to start the day. Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Comment

Listening to the Today Show and reading this board.

Comment

Working...
                X