Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PrettyInPink
    replied
    Listening to the Today Show and reading this board.

Leave a comment:

• shadow
    replied
    GM...I am doing nothing right now. Just got my water and really need to start the day. Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    GM Everyone - sipping some gourmet vanilla coffee and listening to the birdies chirp. Will get back to the grind of C&P soon so watch for more recipes to make their way over

Leave a comment:

• wishingstar
    replied
    I am off back to bed myself ....saved afew recipes and yawned a lot!

Leave a comment:

• scotty
    replied
    No decisions here. I have finished up a powerpoint presentation for Thursday, I have conditioned my hair in hot oil, and am going to bed. It feels so good to have accomplished so much tonight. I have also enjoyed your company inbetween chores and duties.

Leave a comment:

• wishingstar
    replied
    I am trying to decide if I should just go back to bed or go to T&T and have a look-see at all the recipes Fatkat and Apanda have posted from the old boards there and add some to my RC account ...descisions, descisions!!!

Leave a comment:

• Shakrah
    replied
    sure Scotty, I'll send retard or richard right over if ya'll say red rover red rover send reeschard right over. lol

lovin the tupperware reference

Leave a comment:

• scotty
    replied
    Shakrah? Who's R? And can R come and load up my dishwasher? I have a ton of Sicilian tupperware that has to be washed. I would rather throw it out, but, MIL always wants those margarine and yogurt tubs back. I'm surprised she does not want the styrofoam meat plates back and the saran wrap.

Leave a comment:

• Shakrah
    replied
    telling R to load up the dishwasher while I play away with ya'll.

Leave a comment:

• bennet
    replied
    I'm waiting until 11:00 p.m. so I can walk Prentiss around the block. I try and keep on a schedule. I turned all of my bright outdoor lights on earlier so I could cut dead flowers off, but, I could not see well enough, and I think I was cutting good blooms, so, I stopped.

Leave a comment:

• Amber0024
    replied
    night fatkat thanks for all your hard work!

Leave a comment:

• gimmerecipes
    replied
    Watching whatever home remodel/buying show is on HGTV right now, and having a nice cold 7-up.

Leave a comment:

• Shakrah
    replied
    good nite b

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Shutting down for the night ~ had enough of this idiot box - LOL

Leave a comment:

• Shakrah
    replied
    i think they are big yuppy windchimes

Leave a comment: