No announcement yet.

What's everyone reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished reading a book called "The Big Picture" by Douglas Kennedy. It is about this lawyer/amateur photographer who finds out his wife is having an affair with a neighbor. He confronts the neighbor (also a photographer), and ends up killing him. He assumes the guy's identity and moves to Montana and becomes a successful photographer (under the other guy's name). There's more that happens, but that is the gist of it. Pretty good book.

Comment

Just finished the lastest Johnathan Kellerman..can't remember the name. It was good. I tired to get into his son's new book...it was BAD1

I am reading Dark Tort by Diane Mott Davidson.
      A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Comment

I am trying to read The Summer I Dared by Barbara Delinsky, but am having trouble finding the time to read lately. I just went to an enormous book sale and bought some Luanne Rice books as my friend highly reccomends them to me, so have my summer reads planned out, but am off to a slow start

Comment

mudder bear

was that "beach house" by james patterson you were talking about? Or is there another one called "beach road"? I ask because i am reading Beach house now by him.

INK
          INKcogKNEEdough

"Laughter is the best medicine"
          http://www.briliantdonkey.blogspot.com

Comment

The painted house --John Grisham
            --The best source of strength is Christ--

Comment

I am reading Ghost Moon by Karen Robards.
              Spicy food speeds up your metabolism. Put salsa on your cupcakes.

http://find-teresa-butler.tripod.com

Comment

I decided to start reading the Alex Cross series by James Patterson. Reading the first book now - Along Came A Spider.
                "There's no place like home..."

Comment

Tweetzybird, Who is Dragonfly by? My husband would like that. Was it good?

Comment

Steven White's Kill Me.

Comment

Right now ~ thousands and thousands of really good recipes - LOLOLOL

Comment

Working...
                      X