Do you knit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you knit?

or crochet? the yarns that are out now are so beautious.

Originally posted by Shakrah
    or crochet? the yarns that are out now are so beautious.

I just started crocheting~! I find it nice and relaxing while watching tv. The blanket I am working on now I am alternating verigated dark blues with a deep raspberry shade, it looks really nice. I will try to upload a picture

Comment

I don't do crafts.
      "If you're given a choice between money and sex appeal, take the money. As you get older, the money will become your sex appeal."~Katharine Hepburn

Comment

Savana I would love to see a picture! the colors sound so pretty

Comment

I crochet, have made several afghans ....and dont have one myself, always give them away. I enjoy crocheting, mostly in the fall and winter time.

Comment

I knit, crochet, quilt and do counted cross stitch. I love my crafts. They keep me sane in the evenings while I watch tv.

Comment

I was trying to teach myself crocheting. I was doing a pretty good job until it showed me some super difficult (for me anyway) things to do and I just wasn't "getting it." I still have the stuff and hope to pick it up again soon.

But I love the different yarns now and I am really wanting to make some things for Christmas this year to give to my niece and nephew.
              So much to do, so few people to do it for me.

Comment

I knit and crochet but prefer to crochet and have done many projects.

Comment

No, not for me. It's like reading I fall asleep trying! LOL

Comment

No crafts here. I will stick my hands in mud to garden though.

Comment

I have be crocheting for a couple years....I LOVE it. This year my projects are making lap blankets which to give to people wheelchair bound at a nursing home. I've made about 6 so far this year.

Comment

I used to crochet and loved it. Don't seem to have time anymore. The internet takes up a lot of time. I tried knitting once but got frustrated. I didn't seem to have the knack for that.

Comment

I'm a knitter.. and a sucker for yarn. I just looked in my closet.. YIKES!!! Would someone tell the yarn makers to stop making so many choices..
                          as I can't resist!!
                          I'm workin on an afghan.. white and demin for my boss's daughter for college.
                          Tessa

Comment

I knit and crosstitch...love both....I alternate betwwen them.

I have knitted quite a few baby things lately for my new grandaughter.

Now I have just finished crosstitching two knapkin rings I made. I crosstitched pansies around them and then edged them with matching colour beads. I made them to go with a matching pair of cups saucers and tea plates I brought over from the UK for my friends birthday.They are bone china and so so pretty.

I'd add a picture If I knew how too......I may take one anyway just to show off!

Comment

I'd like to see a picture, britmum, sounds very pretty! I use to cross stitch, but gave it up when I started having trouble seeing up close. Too much eye strain! I can crochet, but have never made anything...for some reason, it always made me tense. Some say it's relaxing, but not to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X