WHAT'S FOR DINNER: JUNE 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT'S FOR DINNER: JUNE 7th

We are having grilled chops, roasted new potatoes, and salad.

What is on your menu tonight?
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Leftover Cajun chicken pasta, salads and I'm going to make Drew’s Famous Onion Dill Bread (posted in T&T).

Comment

No cooking for me tonight. I am going to see a movie with my girlfriend tonight, and dinner out afterwards.

Comment

Grilled chicken salads, with fries and all. (The burgh girls will know )

Comment

Originally posted by shadow
          Grilled chicken salads, with fries and all. (The burgh girls will know )
          Say what? LOL

Comment

Thats funny ...hubby was listening to radio while I was in dr. office yesterday and they mentioned fries on potato salad so I told him about fries on regular salads...Maddison had posted this awhile ago....I still havent tried this, but am game

Editing to add ...I have no idea whats for dinner here!!!!

Comment

Potato soup and homemade bread.Maybe some turkey sandwiches too.
              Watermelon for dessert

Comment

Originally posted by wishingstar
                Thats funny ...hubby was listening to radio while I was in dr. office yesterday and they mentioned fries on potato salad so I told him about fries on regular salads...Maddison had posted this awhile ago....I still havent tried this, but am game

Editing to add ...I have no idea whats for dinner here!!!!
                I have not heard of fries on potato salad though...

Bean: "Say what? LOL"

It is a must try!

Chicken Salad
                Grilled chicken breast with cajun spices
                mounted on tossed salad greens, topped with cheese,
                fries and tomatoes. I usually will add cukes, green and red peppers, hard boiled eggs, and olives. Must have extra ranch dressing! YUM!

Comment

I Am Hoping For Beer Butt Chicken, But That Would Require Going To The Store For Chicken So I Am Not Sure What We Will Be Having.
                  SHEL

Comment

Looks good shadow! I'll save it for later.

Comment

Think I'll make some sort of pasta. Just not sure what kind yet.. My kids did ask for tacos.. I might do that instead.
                      When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. - Paul Hornung

Comment

While it isn't for dinner. I made a spinach salad, and hot bacon dressing for lunch at work.

Comment

I've got eggs and bread to use up, so probably scrambled eggs and toast.
                          A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Comment

We are going to the circus tonight, so I'll probably let the kids get something there, although we'll probably have to rob a bank to pay for it as their prices at those things are outrageous, but it's so much fun for them it makes it worth it. And how can you tell your kids they can't have cotton candy at the circus?

Comment

Grilled Steak and Grilled Chicken salads with fries and melted cheese are the BOMBS around here - LOL

Not sure at this point but I want something light and easy so probably grilled chicken and a salad.

Comment

Working...
                              X