Tube removal ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tube removal ...

I will be having my rite fallopian tube removed soon...just wondering if anyone else has had this done?

Yeap,, the left will take over for you
    I'm Not Bossy, I just have better ideas

Comment

My older sister had this done many years ago and was told her chances of conceiving were slim to nothing ~ welp, 18 years later she had a baby boy - LOLOLOL

Good luck star - I think it is a fairly common proceedure. I will be thinking of you.

Comment

I had one fallopian tube and one ovary removed. The surgery was done with a laproscope(sp) so it wasnt a big deal at all.

Comment

(((wishingstar)))..know you'll feel better after that's over with.

Comment

wishes for a quick recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyInPink
              I had one fallopian tube and one ovary removed. The surgery was done with a laproscope(sp) so it wasnt a big deal at all.
              Yes! in the hospital like 2 hours and back home...too cool!

I was misdiagnosed last year as having a cysyt on my rite ovary but not true ...I have fluid in my rite tube.
              I let it go waiting for insurance and it now feels like a brick is in there and burns like acid-feel....CANT WAIT!

I have always wanted to have at least 1 child and even hubbys first question was about conceiving. I guess if it is meant to be it will happen ...after 38 years of trying I would consider that a miracle!

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Right tube removal

I had verything ripped out at 46 and have lovd it ever since. I worked in maternity surgery for years and the tubal thing is not much of a job. Don't worry --- you will feel so much better!

Comment

Never had it done, but want to wish you a quick,successful and painless recovery. Youre in my prayers.

Comment

Thanks!!!

I got the call today, will have it done tuesday afternoon.

I am glad and nervous all at the same time! cant wait to feel relief from the pressure and the burning soooo be glad when it is all over

Comment

((((wishingstar)))).....I'll be praying for you, friend!

Comment

Working...
                      X