Crack..... with double whipped cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crack..... with double whipped cream

This is the joke around the office about starbucks coffee. It's so addictive that I would swear they put crack in it. My favorite is mocha frappachino with double whip cream. Whats yours?
    I'm out of bed, and dressed what more do you want?

Now tell me why I think this coffee tastes like chemicals? I just cannot drink it - phooey!!

I do love your joke though

Comment

I have only been to Starbucks in the mall but can honestly say they could easily all be addictive for me!!!

Comment

just a small town taste I guess-

I have only been there a couple times, but I thought their coffee was coffee. I guess I didn't think it was anything special besides price. Now there dessert coffees..... yum. But again, I have been to other coffee houses with similar choices that seem to be just as good.

Comment

I'm not a coffee person but I agree you would think theres some addictive in there! I know many who crave it daily.
          ~ The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must
          be felt with the heart ~ Helen Keller ~

Comment

I wasn't a coffee person either. As a matter of fact the first time the girls at work got it I got a hot mocha cappichino, and ended up pouring it down the drain. Then they talked me into getting it a second time, and then I fell in love with the Mocha frap. Been drinking it ever since. The reason this subjct came up is because I'm trying to slowly stop this addiction. I noticed myself being grouchy in the mornings before I had it. Not going to even mention the cost weekly. I didn't/don't want to be that way. But its hard because they are sooo good, and give me energy and peppiness.
            I'm out of bed, and dressed what more do you want?

Comment

Amber, do you really think there is something in it to make you crave it? Like I said, I taste chemicals in the stuff. I am extremely sensitive to chemicals and have not had them in my life for a long long time. I can taste them if they are added to foods.

Good luck getting off the coffee.............I just cannot do it. I've tried and tried and I just get b*tchier than I already am - LOL

Comment

I'm with Amber, addicted to the moca frap, but without the whipped cream. I have gotten to where I get decaf. The nearest Starbucks is 20 miles from here so I don't get one everyday. And over the past 4 months I have weaned myself off caffine, then I got a regular frap, didn't go to sleep till 6:30 the next morning. But to my surprise decaf tasted just as good. I think what I love a bout it is the really strong taste, I like my tea extra strong too...
                Those that do not know how to weep with their whole heart don't know how to laugh either. ~Golda Meir~

Comment

Crack -Now we know

what is wrong with that coffee.

Comment

I can't STAND their coffee! GAG

Comment

I have never heard of it.

Bean, how did you put your bludging eyeball face in? I like it.

Comment

I just typed in this (together)

: eek : =

Comment

Originally posted by shadow
                          I have never heard of it.

What planet do you live on? LOL

Comment

Thanks Bean, it is cute!

Not sure where I live either.... - LOL

Comment

LOL -

Really you've never heard of it? REALLY?

Comment

Working...
                              X