I feel lost!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel lost!!!

I haven't been around in a while, so much going on right now. I wanted to look for a recipe yesterday, for our pig roast on Saturday, and thought I was lost. I like the look, looks new and cheery!!(much better than the yellow) I'm not good when it comes to computers, so this will take some time for me to figure out.
    By the way, I really like the icons!

this board is so much easier to use...
    I'm Not Bossy, I just have better ideas

Comment

I think it is much easier to use also. I'm still finding my way though.

Comment

invisible

Ok, I just went to the red dot by my name, and it said "michlouise is invisible".
        I gotta tell you, that's how I feel when I am "talking to the wall"

Comment

michlouise, did you find the recipe you were looking for?

Comment

michlouise, the board was new to a lot of us, me included, but this one is so much better, I'm sure once you get use to it, you'll see all the advantages. You'll be sailing in no time!

Did you find your recipe, yet? There's a search button at the top, and you can do an advanced search if you need to, just like the old board.

Comment

YaaY!!

michlouise I have missed you ...glad you made it here! so whats on the menu for the pig roast?

Comment

Thanks wishingstar!! I missed being here. I will be so glad when this weekend is over!! We have a pig roast every year, the weekend before fathers day. I use to make all the food myself until about 2 years ago. I started putting on the invitations that if anyone would like to bring something to please let me know.(it would be less that I have to make. Up until today, only 4 people have called. This is like this every year. People do bring things and we always have at least 100 people here.( seems like there are 100 kids!!) Don't get me wrong, I like having it, I just wish more people would let me know what they are bringing!
                OK, I will try here to explain what it is like;
                We have the intex pool(15' round by 3' deep)
                a jumphouse(or bouncy whatever! lol)
                volleyball
                quoites
                horseshoes
                tents(for shade and in case it rains)
                tables and chairs
                AND A TON OF FOOD!!!!
                I am making; potato salad, pasta salad, baked beans, bbq, meatballs, sausage, perogies,corn( I was looking for a recipe for baked corn,I know it has eggs and corn),but I am just going to do corn, ring bologna, Lebanon bologna with cream cheese, pickled red beet eggs,all kinds of desserts, AND WHAT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO; JELLO SHOTS(I WILL NEED THESE!)

Sorry this is so long, I feel much better now! Yesterday I was so sick from stress, this took my mind away! THANKS and I will be back NEXT WEEK!

Comment

Wow, I am jealous! I want to come to your party! Your menu sounds awesome. I am a PA girl and have lived in Lebanon. My kids and I were just talking about missing the Lebanon Bologna. I am also from western PA and ring bologna was my favorite growing up and red beet eggs.....mmmmm. When we lived in Chambersburg, a company that makes these eggs was located there. I used to go down to the factory with my own containers and pick up some of the eggs! They had red beet, golden and some pink brined ones. I am so homesick now!

Enjoy your picnic!
                  A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

Comment

Wow, you are remarkable... putting together a spread like that for 100 people, I get stressed out if I have 10 people coming over. I hope you have time to enjoy your party and that the weather is great for you.
                    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to pick on rich women than biker gangs.

Comment

Working...
                    X