2 new grocery products

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 new grocery products

Just in from the grocery store and found Jell-O instant pudding & pie filling in Pumpkin Spice. They had an entire display case and it was almost empty already!

Also, McCormick Savory Chipotle gravy mix for Steak. This looks good and am thinking meatloaf and mashed potatoes or over a grilled burger!

Any new finds from you?

No new finds for me but both of those sound good, escpeically the chipotle gravy.

Comment

OHHH YUMM Bean!!! I like the meatloaf idea
      Last edited by Chefkel; 10-23-2006, 02:20 PM.
      Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Comment

I'll take the gravy with a side of garlic bread for dippin' ( steak too if your cookin'!) I'm so hungry I could eat a horse.

Hey Bean: Did you see my post where I finally found those buffalo ranch doritos? I know the first thing I'm buying when I get my check on Wednesday!
        Still haven't seen thos chili-cheese fritos, those are a must try too. (sounds like wishingstars dinner tonight!)

Comment

I see meatloaf in the near future!

I didn't see your post Michelle. I told myself I wouldn’t buy anymore because they are very addicting, so what do I come home with? 2 more bags! Naughty!

Comment

Both of them sound like something I'd try....thanks!

Comment

The Buffalo Ranch Doritos have MSG and about kill me so no Doritos for this gal. The other products sound very yummy, especially the pudding/pie filling. I just tossed an apple pie in the oven so the pumpkin pie will have to wait - LOL

Comment

I just tried the Philidelphia ready made cheesecake filling and it is really good.A real shortcut for those that work. Charlyn

Comment

I just run a small can of chipotles through the blender with a bit of katsup and put a few spoonfulls in my meatloaf, and if you like it smoking as I do I puor the rest on top and bake. Oh add a bit of may in the leftover ground chipotles and slap it on bread with left over meatloaf yummmmm.

Comment

My new fave!!!!

I love that philadelphia ready to use cheesecake filling! You can add in whatever you want and top it with whatever you want! I layered canned apple pie filling into a spring form pan that had a graham-cracker crumb crust and topped it with the cheese cake filling and then before serving I topped it with candied pecans and drizzled it with both caramel and apple butter that I had thinned out a little with some apple cider. It was so good and nobody knew that I had totally cheated!

Comment

I do not know if this is new, but it was new to me and on a scale of taste of 1-10 they are a 10!

Goya has these blue boxes, one with almond nougat and the other is an almond bar that reminds me a bit of a blondie..Both different from anything I've had before. Both so good I could not believe it. They have the name in Spanish, I can't remember it. They were 3.99 each, and enough to be desert for a whole family of 5 or so.
                      www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

I made a "Mock" pumpkin bread with the jello last year it wasn't the same of course, but it was very good.

Comment

Bean: you see this one??????

Originally posted by muzette7
                          I just run a small can of chipotles through the blender with a bit of katsup and put a few spoonfulls in my meatloaf, and if you like it smoking as I do I puor the rest on top and bake. Oh add a bit of may in the leftover ground chipotles and slap it on bread with left over meatloaf yummmmm.
                          You need to PM Bean with this, it's right up her alley!

Comment

Working...
                          X