Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free for a good cause.

https://www.maketheconnection.org/order_beadkit/default.asp

"For every pair of bracelet kits ordered, Merck will donate one dollar to Cancer Research and Prevention Foundation, up to $100,000, for cervical cancer awareness and screening programs among medically underserved women."

I think this is great! I ordered one that I'm going to give to my co-worker's daughter because she LOVES making bracelets plus I'm going to forward the site on to my friends. Thanks for sharing, Shakrah!
    Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health. ~ Julia Child

Comment

bracelet

thanks so much I just ordered one for myself !

Comment

I just ordered mine. We must do all we can to fight this vicious disease.
        A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Comment

I ordered mine.

Comment

I just ordered my, Thanks for the link.
            People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to pick on rich women than biker gangs.

Comment

Thank you. I just ordered one. In the fall and holiday season, I made cancer awareness bracelets for a colon cancer fundraiser for a coworker. I made general cancer awareness (purple), colon cancer awareness (royal blue) and ovarian cancer awareness (teal).
              I also gave them to friends and family for Christmas. I ordered the corresponding color ribbon charms from ebay. I loved doing it. I also made ovarian cancer awareness lanyards for work ID badges. I always wear mine. The color for cervical cancer awareness is also teal.

Comment

Thanks I ordered a set and one for each of my girls

Comment

Thanks! I just ordered my set
                  Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
                    X