Invisiline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisiline

Had a dentist visit this morning, and I brought up braces...I have a problem with crowding. The hygienist suggested Invisalign as an alternative to metal braces. She said you have to be able to be a candidate for this procedure, though. I am 55, and not crazy about the idea of getting use to a mouth full of metal, not necessarily cosmetic, but more from comfort.

Just wondering if anyone here has any experience, or knows of anyone who may have these. Do they work?
    Last edited by luv2bake; 06-07-2006, 01:20 PM.

My nephew had them, but he had braces put on first, wore those for a year and then the invisalign. He had some problems with his bite, also, not just crooked teeth. That is why he had the different kinds. He said the Invisalign are more comfortable to wear.
    Spicy food speeds up your metabolism. Put salsa on your cupcakes.

http://find-teresa-butler.tripod.com

Comment

Thanks Suzie, I have a bite problem, also. I had seen the commercials, and it almost looked too good to be true....that's why I was seeking any comments since the hygienist suggested them.

Comment

I'd love to know about them too. I know they're expensive... but HOW expensive??
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

My dentist wore it so she recommended it to me also. I wonder if the price has gone down on these yet? There were twice the cost of metal last I checked

Comment

Gosh, what are regular ones now, about 3 to 4000.? Double that?? Whoa!

Comment

I can't tell you about the price because SIL and BIL have really good dental insurance. Nephew does have a beautiful smile now, though.
              Spicy food speeds up your metabolism. Put salsa on your cupcakes.

http://find-teresa-butler.tripod.com

Comment

Working...
              X