Missing Members - Lets Post Them Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Members - Lets Post Them Here

I know there are a ton of missing members and one in particular I am looking for is Luv2Bake............If anyone can direct her to this site, please do so or let me know how to reach her. If you all are looking for someone, please post here and maybe one of us has an email or phone number to reach them!!

I have been thinking about Luv2Bake too! I sent Lina the new link, but still haven't heard from her since she went to WA to see her sister.

Comment

Fatkat ...I have thought of Luv2bake a lot. hope she gets here real soon! I know she is having those CK withdrawls by now.

I will contact Sara today. just want to make sure nobody already has first.

Comment

I have read some post that people have been redirected here to the new site when clicking on their old CK link ...hard to believe that because Luvs2bake is a total CK addict just like soooo many of us and she would be here???

I just dont understand.

Comment

I just tried clicking on the old link and if you wait like 2 seconds it takes you here. Hopefully everyone tries it.

Comment

It is a little confusing - I have been clicking on the message board but it gives me an error. It finally gave me the link to click on and routed me here. I thought for days that the message board was down. My information was not carried over from the other message board either.

Comment

I just got in. It would not let me use my pass word. and assanigened one for me. viva e- mail. I tried five times last night before I got the e-mail. but seems to work ok now. I know of one other person on the board (Sarah Beth) she had e-mailed me asking what part of EL Cajon I lived? As it turned out she is one block away from me!!! Now how is that for a small world. I will e-mail her with the new addy. good post ...
              Kim/AKA/Guts
              Guts

Comment

O Boy I'm a " Junior Member " WOW !!!
                Guts

Comment

Good to see you Guts! I had a hard time and couldn't post until Stephanie fixed it for me.

Comment

Guts 1 block away! yeah I'll agree it is a small world ...and whats the chances of that ever happening again!

Comment

I have gone to the old message board link and it does nothing but give me a blank page and I also went to the main CK home page, clicked on message board and I still get the same blank page. So, it is not working for me.

Comment

I just did it again and it worked. Maybe that's why we are missing people, it's not working for everybody?

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Ya at the end of the street and three houses to the east. It really surprised me. I thing it surprised her also, I think she thought KIM was a girl LOL.. got get ready for work see you all later..
                          Guts/AKA/Kim
                          Guts

Comment

Guts - great story

I love it. I live very close to Maddison (whom I've met lots of times now) and live close to several other members here but have not met up yet and hope to soon.

Can anyone else think of anyone? Lets get their names posted on here. Someone may know how to reach them.

Comment

Where is Cindy?

Comment

Working...
                              X