• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Sounds like a good exercise routine.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Come to my neighborhood, the 2 on both sides of me mow every other day whether it needs it or not and both use 2 different kinds of mowers and go over the lawn twice??

Originally posted by Suwannee Terry
    Yipes! Never thought I'd hear that real people mowed their lawns more than once! We've always lived around a few that had a hard time mowing the yard the first time!

Leave a comment:

• Suwannee Terry
    replied
    Yipes! Never thought I'd hear that real people mowed their lawns more than once! We've always lived around a few that had a hard time mowing the yard the first time!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well, I suppose he has a reason - LOL and no checkerboard in his yard!!! I guess I will ask one of them and find out

Leave a comment:

• Rescuedpanther
    replied
    The first one may be for regular mowing. we do this.
    The second one we have is for mulching, it cuts the grass up even more and then it doesan't look like we mowed.
    we never have to rake the yard.
    and the mulch is good for the yard

Leave a comment:

• Guts
    replied
    I mow twice because of how wet I keep the lawn. If I don't it gets Mohawk stripes in it, where the tires travel. Cross hatch brings the grass up and no more Mohawk lines. This gives it the checkerboard look..

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by tastebud
    Maybe the first time they go one way and the second the other way to get that "checkerboard" look! (LOL)
    Good one! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Machele
    replied
    Beats me. We have three mowers. One is a riding mower for the big open areas. One is for fine tuning, trim work, and places the rider won't go. The third is for chopping down tall grass & brush (the beater).

Leave a comment:

• tastebud
    replied
    Maybe the first time they go one way and the second the other way to get that "checkerboard" look! (LOL)

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Mowing Lawn Question

Mowing Lawn Question

Why do my neighbors use 2 different push mowers and go over the lawn twice? What is the purpose?

I have one on each side of me that does this and it drives me crazy
Working...
X