Howdy y'all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy y'all

Hi all I just wanted to say I to everyone. Some of you know me some may remember me from long ago I used to go by the name kuntrymama but changed to my name some time ago. I've been MIA from here for while but missed some of y'all so I came back.

For those who don't know me I'm a simple country girl we live on FIL's ranch raising cattle and goats for sale. We also have chickens, rabbits, hogs, ducks and horses. We also have 4 Border Collies, 1 Great Pyrenese and 2 cats. I have been married to my wonderful cowboys for 17 yrs we have 2 teen boys 15 and 13. They are very much country boys and are right now doing last minute things to get ready for our fair. This yr is a small yr at the fair for us they are only showing goats(Monday night) and rabbits(Tues morning). Our fair starts for us tomorrow but we are already working a project for next yr. they will both be show steers and that is a project that is over a yr long.

enough about me for now.
    ""Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you're just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric.""

Hi Tami

It is so nice to see you here - glad you decided to come back and hang out. I just LOVED your goat pictures so if any more babies are born, you may have to post them. I remember the cute black and white one that we all fell in love with!!!

I've been around since the 1st old site. This is my 2nd move around with CK and hope it is the last - LOL. I've found so many great friends through CopyKat and hope to continue to make more.

Comment

Do not think we met before but wanted to say hello! It sounds like a wonderful place where you live.

Comment

Nice to meet you!

Comment

Nice to meet you!
          Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Comment

Hey Tami !!! Glad to see you again. How are those cute little goats??? Id love to see pics of them again too. Ill bet they are full grown now huh....and how about your little brown cow............updates please????

Comment

Hi, Tami, welcome Home!

Comment

Hi from Nebraska!

Comment

Hi Tami, good luck at the fair. I hope you win in both categories.

Comment

Tami glad to see you came back we have missed you
                    I'm Not Bossy, I just have better ideas

Comment

Working...
                    X