Baby, it's COLD outside!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby, it's COLD outside!

I think we set a record today, it's 19* here this morning, wind chill 17*. {{{{shiver}}}}. Not supposed to get out of the 40's.

It's 7* here with a windchill of -7*, and snowing lightly. Brrrrr!

Comment

It is FREEZING here, just got up to 40.

A high of 56 today.

Comment

10*F here right now, windchill -4*F with flurries.
        You south girls are really cold too!

Comment

Originally posted by luv2bake
          I think we set a record today, it's 19* here this morning, wind chill 17*. {{{{shiver}}}}. Not supposed to get out of the 40's.
          Same here! brrrrrrr

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Comment

It was 17 here when I got up (according to weatherbug) and 4* with the windchill. The poor dogs didn't even want to go out!

Comment

It's 7 with a windchill of -9 and snowing a bit. I'm glad I'm inside at work.
              Believe in your abilities - amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic

Comment

See Luv2bake, now you know what we northerners go through.

Wow if it's also cold in Florida the whole east coast must be below normal.

Comment

Very cold here too - BRRRRR

Comment

11 this morning when I had to take DS2 to school. Didn't even look at what the wind chill was. Just heard to expect colder each day this week.

All of you in Florida- You need to get your warmth back by Feb 15! I'll be in Miami then and need to thaw out for a few days!

Comment

COLD here, too!!!!! We just got back from a Panama Canal cruise last night......went to get my nails done this AM.....didnt wear a coat.......WHAT was I thinking??????? It is freezing here!!!!! Wasnt when we left!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=sunset]See Luv2bake, now you know what we northerners go through. QUOTE]

LOL..

Well, to be truthful, I lived right outside Grand Forks, North Dakota for a year when dh was stationed there, so I do have first hand knowledge of what all the Northerners go through each year. I'm feeling for ya.

Comment

LOL luv2bake. North Dakota....brrrr. Then you probably know northern weather better than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by sunset
                            LOL luv2bake. North Dakota....brrrr. Then you probably know northern weather better than I do.
                            The year we were there, the coldest it got was -50 below....major BRRRRRRR!

Comment

I could use some mittens right about now!!! I am freezing!!! It just does NOT suppose to be this cold in Florida. I even have two pairs of socks on. It didn't get out of the 40s all day. It will be in the 20s tonight. Even my poor kitties are huddled up together.
                              The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Working...
                              X