Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Friday!! What are your plans for the weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Friday!! What are your plans for the weekend?

What's going on this weekend for y'all?

Tomorrow is the neighborhood yard sale so I figured I'd put out a table and throw a few things out. The best part is that people will pay me to haul away my junk LOL Hopefully it all goes.

Sunday I think I'll take it easy and catch up on some reading.

Have a great weekend everyone

My daughter`s graduation party is tomorrow and we have homecoming at our church Sunday. I will be busy cooking for around 75 - 100 people tomorrow. We are having a big backyard Luau! My daughter is so excited.

Comment

No plans here for the weekend ...we will be home bound. putting in 2 more new windows and maybe get afew dvd's....and who knows what else!

Melissa I love luau's!!!!!

Comment

My Weekend

Tonight ~ Not a thing
        Tomorrow ~ Going to the annual Cash Bash for 4 hours of gambling, eating and drinking. It is also my stepdaughters 18th Birthday . Not sure what plans are after the Cash Bash
        Sunday ~ Not a thing

Comment

We will volunteer at the NAAR walk tomorrow morning and then later head off to my DD gymnastics olympiad. After that is a bday party. Sunday morning I will work a bit then just relax. May do a little yard work too.

Everyone have a great weekend!!

Comment

Tomorrow is my birthday..so hopefully I'll be taken out to eat.
            Cleaning the house and yard is in my agenda.So much fun!

Comment

Happy Birthday Isis1!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Becky!!! I sure hope you don't have to clean on your birthday Make sure you eat out somewhere really nice!

Comment

Tomorrow we have to go get the goats there show haircut and do whatever else the AG teacher wants them to do. We haven't decided if we are going to watch the scramble heifer and steer shows yet or not. We have to pack up our show stuff for Sunday. On Sunday morning we will be scrambling to get all the chores done that normally are broken into morning and evening chores. Gotta get days snacks made and put in the ice chest then we take the goats to the fair have our weigh in and watch the rodeo. We'll be there most of the day.

Busy weekend but love it.
                  ""Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you're just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric.""

Comment

Nothing planned except for cousin's daughter's graduation party on Sunday.
                    I'll probably do some scrapbooking.

Comment

Saturday is a "me day" Hubby is gone for the day .. so im doing everything for me! Pedi, eating out, chick flick, reading, etc... all me!
                      Sunday- housework!
                      Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Comment

My oldest is Graduating on Sunday, I'm so excited!!!
                        People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to pick on rich women than biker gangs.

Comment

Tonight - nothing much planned
                          Tomorrow - it's going to rain, so I'll probably do something fun (like clean!) the house.. Tomorrow PM we are going to see the Lion King - can't wait to finally see the stage production. DH & I bought tickets last October for DS, BIL, DD and DS..
                          Of course, I'll be celebrating Isis birthday!! (Have a great day!)
                          Sunday: We have a Surprise 60th BD party in the afternoon.

To all CK'ers who have family and friends graduating this weekend - CONGRATS and enjoy the special day!
                          :-)
                          Tessa

Comment

Friday- nothing
                            Saturday- having lunch with friends, errands
                            Sunday- nothing so far
                            I'm out of bed, and dressed what more do you want?

Comment

tomorrow's the annual grillfest for my husband's company. with the weather we've been having, it's not going to be much fun outside for the kids nor the "grillers". it's rained every day this week and it's been cold...you know, the wet cold. Keeping fingers crossed for some sun and warmth.

Bee, i didn't realize your stepdaughter and i had the same birthday. I must've forgotten? My sister and family are coming from Stuttgart to help celebrate. She's going to make Swedish Pancakes tomorrow morning when they get here. they'll go test drive the Honda Oddysey while we're at the grillfest. they're planning on buying the same as we have only a step up with the seat warmers and DVD player. Then we'll do something together in the evening. probably just eat cake.

sunday i'm going to drag DH to look at a house that's being vacated by an american family that might fit our family. it's not as expensive as most of the rentals here.
                              Last edited by rudy; 06-02-2006, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X