Things that are now better about this board..... - Copykat Chat Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things that are now better about this board.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milkyway - the green dot means you are online and visible to all the other members, they can see this color. A red dot means you are online but not visible to all the members and ONLY you, Stephanie and the Moderators can see the red dot. If the dot is black or gray in color, that means to all the other members that you are either not online or are in the invisible mode.

If you choose to remain invisible, your name will still show up at the bottom with an asterick beside it. No one can see it but you

Comment

thanks for the help.

Debbie
      Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

I have so Been wondering about them dot's. Thank's FatKat

Comment

confused!!!!

I am sooooooooooooo confused. I didn't know that this site was going to change. I have tried for 3 days to click on "message boards" and kept getting the message that the page had expired. What happens to all the recipes that I didn't copy in the "special diet" section? I am a diabetic and I really enjoyed looking at the special diet recipes. Please help me to get where I want to go. Thanks, Peachie
          DO YOUR BEST AND GOD WILL DO THE REST

Comment

The more I am here looking around and posting the more I LOVE it!! Thanks for all your hardwork keeping our "family" together Steph!
            I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎