Hoodia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoodia

Has anyone tried this stuff? Reading it sounds good, but is it? Now comes in PowerPops to be sucked, but haven't seen any yet. Mother of a friend of my daughter has lost 40 lbs. since Jan.

Hey--I can post a new thread, and I couldn't before. Thought it was my stupid 'puter!

I remember seeing this on a segment of 60 Minutes a while back and it looked so interesting and promising. Now all I see is mail-order and quick weight loss gimmicky stuff about Hoodia.

If you have to call an 800 number to get it... I'm thinkin' it's crap.
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I bought a bottle a couple of weeks ago, I've only used it a few times & can't say I've noticed a big difference. If anything I think it upset my stomach a little.
      People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to pick on rich women than biker gangs.

Comment

I bought a bottle and did not notice anything in one months time. They say the real hoodia plant is very expensive to buy. Over $200.00 a bottle. The other makers of Hoodia use left over scraps of the plant. When the bottle says 400mg you probably are not getting that. I don't think its worth buying. I lost 40.00$ on the bottle I bought for it to do nothing.

Comment

What does it claim to do?

Comment

Its supposed to curb your appetite.

Comment

Working...
            X