• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT'S FOR DINNER: JUNE 8th

We are having grilled lemon chicken, baked potatoes and salad

What is on your menu this evening?
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Beans Tormented Eggplant if I can find all the ingredients I need today. If not, WW Eggplant Parmesan and WW Crustless Strawberry Pie for dessert. I just love having the recipes back!

Comment

Cottun, I know you'll love that!

I am making One Bowl Cheesy Onion Burger Buns and Cheeseburger Sandwiches (both in T&T) and a new Mexican pasta salad. If its good, Iíll post the recipe.

Comment

Chicken burritos with all the mexican fixins to go with it. Nachos and Cheese for the side.

Comment

Grilled sausages with peppers and onions, baked potato, green beans, and a side salad.

Comment

Mexican tostada's for tonight.have some chorizo I need to use thats in my freezer.
            I organize chores into catagories.
            Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

I think I'm going to make hot wings and a big salad tonight.
              "There's no place like home..."

Comment

Roxymom, do you have room for one more??? I love hot wings! YUMMY!!

Comment

So far I know I will have stuffed mushrooms and not sure what to make with it but will post later.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow
                    Roxymom, do you have room for one more??? I love hot wings! YUMMY!!

Me 2!

Comment

Originally posted by Bean
                      Me 2!

ME 3

Comment

quick dinner .. and were off to see DaVinci code tonight

Cheese & cracker platter with Grapes
                        and Strawberry Sping mix salad with FF raspberry Vinigrette dressing & apple cinnamon candied nuts.
                        Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Comment

Shells Stuffed With Leftover Beer Butt Chicken, Bacon And Spinach.
                          SHEL

Comment

Come back and let us know if you liked the movie Chefkel!

BBQ chicken for us tonight... and salad of course, and I don't know what else yet.
                            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

luvs2eat.. WILL DO!!
                              Bright and early tomorrow morning 7am Cali time
                              Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Comment

Working...
                              X