Back from Florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from Florida

Just raced in here to see what I missed. I have a lot of catching up to do. Owner has been in and out of my office all day. -- should have a revolving door so i'm typing fast.
    had a wonderful vacation.. got to meet Bean and Mr. Bean. That was truly special!!
    darn it.. hearing footstep.
    Tessa

Welcome back! It sure was nice to meet you & Mr. Tessa!

Thanks for meeting with us, glad you made it home safe and sound.

Now get back to work! LOL

Comment

Welcome back, Tessa.

Comment

I glad you two had a chance to meet up. I was wondering. Sounds like you both had a good time. I bet the weather was great, too.

Comment

WB Tessa! Glad you had a good time!

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Comment

Thanks all!!
            Finally I can type without being interrupted!!

Had GREAT weather.. Great food, great peeps..

Got so much to read about and find out about. like how's Stella (and her Mom?), how and where is Michelle?, any news from smellis on a home job? AngID.. funny stories about work to name a few - and just generally check up on all of you

Sure wish I was sitting by the pool, sipping on a Rum Runner...
            Tessa

Comment

did you get some pictures?.....would love to see them
              The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart. Helen Keller

Comment

Hey there, Tessa!!!!! Glad that you are home safe and sound!!!!!

Comment

Hi Tessa! Glad to hear you had a nice trip and cool you got to hook up with Bean and Mr. Bean! You picked the most beautiful for weather that we've had yet! It has been absolutely gorgeous here!
                  I wish I could have driven over to meet up with you. My car doesn't run too well and I may have broken down.
                  I am doing fine. I am temporarily out in the country in the town of Weirsdale about 45 minutes outside of Ocala with my boyfriend and his family. I love it out here, just better not get used to it. It's only temporary until I get some money rolling in. I haven't heard anything from unemployment yet, except to call for my weeks every 2 weeks. I am getting ready now to go out job hunting again.
                  I went out to the Villages yesterday(where the tornados hit) to look for a job. It's such a neat place out there, golf carts everywhere, more than cars. The jobs pay better. I went to a grocery store to apply yesterday and forgot my glasses, just went over to the pharmacy to borrow a pair, no problem!
                  Glad to see you made it home safe and sound. Maybe We can hook up next year if you make the trip again!
                  Welcome Home! Michelle

Comment

Welcome back Tessa glad you got to meet Bean and her hubby ....sounds like you had one awesome time!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X