What's For Dinner ~ June 2nd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's For Dinner ~ June 2nd?

I will post this today until Cindy makes it over here..............I really need ideas and feel so burned out lately with cooking anything. So maybe I will get inspired by someone's dinner menu tonight - LOL.

What's going to be served on your table this evening? Going out? Please share

We are having a lettuce salad with lots of veggies in it here.

Comment

The pizza I made was so good last night, DH has requested a repeat. I think I'll make a different version and have salads too.

Comment

oh god, ..........do i have to cook again??????????? chop
        http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

I am making calzones tonight. I think we will have a salad with them.

Comment

Pizzas, salads and calzones ALL sound good.

Comment

I think I am going to try the Bruschetta Chicken Bake that sunny58 posted in T & T.

Comment

Can't wait to hear how it is shadow!

Fatkat - I was going through my T&T's and just posted a bunch. You might find something different there. Check out the ground burger & chicken threads.

Comment

I think it'll be pizza for something quick and easy. Calzones sound really good, and also stromboli. Haven't had either in a while. May have to change the menu if I have all the ingredients!

shadow - let me know how the bruschetta chicken turns out. We all really liked it.

Comment

Will let you guys know tomorrow afternoon (we are busy in the morning)

Comment

you mean i have to cook tonight ,,,I don't know i haven't shopped in about a month pickings are very slim....something easy tho...
                      I'm Not Bossy, I just have better ideas

Comment

I'm going to take it easy tonight... I'm making hubby BBQ steaks & I'll do up a nice big green salad to go with it.
                        People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to pick on rich women than biker gangs.

Comment

Just printed off moo's chicken & rice from ck hall of fame in t&t. Have made it before and it is so good - just didn't want to have to dig for the recipe in the cupboard. I need to be more organized with my recipes - hopefully before I die! Michelle

Comment

I'm going to make angel hair pasta with chicken and asparagus. Its something new that I've been wanting to try.Kind of combining a couple of different recipes. We'll see how it turns out!

Comment

We're going to the Rib Fest downtown.

Comment

Working...
                              X