Jergens Natural glow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jergens Natural glow

I went to the store last night and picked up a tube, I was suprised at how fast it worked I can see a huge difference already this morning. The only thing I'm not thrilled about is the smell, I thought you all said that they improved the smell (If this is improved then I'd hate to see what it was like before... yuck lol).
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to pick on rich women than biker gangs.

I remember when it was not available around here and Dolliesmom from Arizona sent me a bottle. That was so cool of her.

I think it works great but one beef I have is the smell. I cannot stand it and wished it where scent-free. It reminds me of cheap suntan or tanning bed lotion. PU

Comment

I should try this! do you use daily?

Comment

The tube says use daily, so far I've used it twice and see a big difference. I bought the one for medium skin tones.
        People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to pick on rich women than biker gangs.

Comment

Thanks!

I am glow-white this year!!!

HAVE to buy this asap!

Comment

Originally posted by wishingstar
            I am glow-white this year!!!

HAVE to buy this asap!

Me too! I am every year though. One of my nicknames?..... Casper! LOL
            I will be buying this very soon. Thanks for the tip everyone.
            I'm out of bed, and dressed what more do you want?

Comment

I have been using the Jergen's Glow ever since a friend of mine told me about it. I did make the mistake of using it on my face. It did make my face too dark and splotchy. But, it was my fault, because I did not smooth it on evnly. I would always recommend it. I didn't even think the smell was bad.

Comment

I much prefer the leather-face sundried prune look ala del sol. That's me....

Comment

I have done my time in the sun in the past......it seems I don't do sun as well any more as I used to. And I seem to find less time to be able to "lay like a lizard" in the sun....

I did pick up some Jergens for the face and the other. Both in medium tone. And I love it and see a big difference already. I use it in the morning, after my shower and will probably go to a weekly use or a few days a week. I think I like the shade I am now.

Comment

I love Jergan's Natural Glow. I've been using it for a couple of years now. I was using the Medium, but now I have moved to the dark. I usually buy about 3 or 4 tubes a summer.

Nicki

Comment

I use it and love it. I don't think it smells bad. I use the light as I am very fair. I use it 2 days in a row the first time, then every other day after that.

Comment

is it a tanning cream??i take it did doesn't help with wrinkles,,,not that i have any but some day i will...
                        I'm Not Bossy, I just have better ideas

Comment

Yes, tanning cream, works great.
                          Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
                          He drew a circle that shut me out.
                          But love and I had the wit to win,
                          We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

I really do like this stuff and the smell doesn't seem that bad to me. I don't know what the old, not-improved smell was, but this is pretty mild and not too bad. I would prefer scentless, but I can suffer with this.

Comment

I bought it last year, and thought that it was a facial moisturizer. Anyhoo, I didn't have trouble with splotching and I really never noticed much difference in colour to my face. I use it daily, and have the one for medium skin tones.
                              A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Working...
                              X