question about eye brows.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about eye brows.

I've started to color my hair to cover the gray that seems to be finding me. I noticed a few gray hairs in my eyebrows also. Somewhere I heard not to color your eyebrows. Guess my question is other than plucking them out is there a way to get rid of them? I'm afriad if I keep plucking there will come a time I won't have any eyebrows left, and I don't want to pencil them in.

Thank you for any help/ideas,

Heidi

Okay, what about stars that totally change their hair from dark brown to blonde? They seem to lighten their eyebrows. I know what u mean....I have heard that too about not coloring your brows. Hmm. I was wondering too. I have very dark brown hair and was curious about that be`ause I wanted to lighten my hair quite a bit, but didn't care for the almost black brows to go with it.
    www.thenewmommiezblend.blogspot.com

Comment

my dd colors her brows all the time. She has strawberry blond hair and her brows are colorless. she colors them a light brown.

Comment

A friend used to color her eyebrows and the hair on her arms. I even knew one woman years ago who colored her daughter (age 3) so hers would look natural!!

Comment

I got the same gray problems with the eyebrows too, g/f (who is hairdresser) said get mustashe dye & dye the eyebrows, my hair is not gray. I can't find mustashe dye. I hate to buy a box of hairdye just for eyebrows. Tried using a pencil but that wears off. Love to find out how to handle this problem, don't pluck because half the eyebrow is gray. I'm in the same boat.

Comment

i have dyed mine many times, it just dont last long.

roset...........try sallys beauty supply.
            http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Chop, what do I buy the hair dye or moustache?? DD said Mom get a cheap dye with a coupon which may only cost about $4 to do the eyebrows. I got gray eyebrows and hardly any gray on the hair, how weird is that??

Comment

I have colored my brows before. I use a qtip and trace them, and only leave it on for a few minutes. Then I just wipe it off with a wet wash cloth, rinse and wipe. Just be really careful not to put enough on to drip and you will be fine.

Comment

I dye my eyebrows all the time. color will lasts forever as long as it is not mixed together and you can put the lids back on . just add one cap full of color and one cap full of peroxide. Use a q-tip to apply, and leave on about 10-30 min. Be very careful not to get into your eyes. Use a washcloth with water and soap to remove color. Never use bleach on your eyebrows.

Comment

Thanks for all the ideas and suggestions. I just colored my hair Saturday so might have to wait till the next color time to try this. But I'm glad to hear that it can be done is one is very careful!

Comment

my dd puts vaseline on the skin outside her brows so the skin will not stain. she uses a old mascara want to apply it.

Comment

I have my eyebrows colored at the beauty shop, and that is what they do also, they put vaseline on the skin around the eyebrows and make sure you time how long you leave the color on.

Comment

i "think" beauty supply places also carry color esp for eyebrows. i will stop at one today.........during all my running.........and find out.
                          http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

don't ask me, the kids call me uni-brow! LOL

An aquaintence of mine has her hair died "blond" it's white, she also has them do her eyebrows, and eyelashes, I don't know how they do it without blinding her.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance
                              don't ask me, the kids call me uni-brow! LOL

An aquaintence of mine has her hair died "blond" it's white, she also has them do her eyebrows, and eyelashes, I don't know how they do it without blinding her.
                              Very carefully !!

Comment

Working...
                              X