Yankee Candle's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankee Candle's

For anyone that likes Yankee Candles, they are offering selected jar candles 22 oz, buy one get one free. These are available in store or on line.

Everyone has a brand of candles they prefer but thought I would post for those interested.

joanne

Thanks Joanne
    Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Comment

Has anyone tried any of these scents that are offered BOGO?

Comment

Hey Jo.......

Thanks for the heads up!!! Going to check it out!!!!

Doreen

Comment

Thank you. I love their candles.

Comment

Yes, I have tried peach and liked it. Even if you don't burn it, it is very fragrant.

Comment

Thank you for the info. I love Yankees and I am getting a little low...going to check it out tomorrow while I am running errands.

Comment

Hot Dog!!!
                Thanks for the tip

Comment

I am curious as to what the Trick or Treat on smells like. Anybody?
                  A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

Comment

Thanks! I will be going there this weekend, so I will be checking the sale out I just bought 6 housewarmers last month because I had a BOGO coupon and the manager let me buy 3 and get 3 free
                    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X