Oatmeal anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oatmeal anyone?

I don't know why I don't make it much anymore. I just love hot oatmeal with butter and salt or with sugar and milk. And it's so easy.
    Do you 'do' oatmeal?

nope... no can do..
    I sometimes use the oats in cookies though
    Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Comment

I love oatmeal. I make it often because I like the instant oatmeal in the package. My favorite is brown sugar and maple. I also like oatmeal as you like it Ang.

Comment

I love oatmeal, but tend to eat it in the winter. I like mine with lots of brown sugar, and a little milk.

Comment

I will have to pass on a bowl of oatmeal!!! think I had just one too many bowlfuls of that when growing up I do use it in some recipes and hubby loves it.

Grits ...love them and cant get enough of them!!! LOL

Comment

oh yes I love oatmeal my favorite's are brown sugar 'n' cinnamon, and peaches 'n' cream

Comment

No, cannot do oatmeal

Comment

I love the "old fashion" oatmeal...not the instant stuff! I have it alot at night for supper...when hubby is eating something fatting...I have oatmeal...and feel better afterwards!!

Comment

Love it with brown sugar or honey
                  Prefer the long cook over quick cook.

Comment

I love oatmeal, any kind. Never tasted it until I was an adult because Mom never made it when we were kids. Now I cant get enough of it!

Comment

I only started eating it in the last couple of years. It used to gag me-but I heard how good it is for you so I forced myself to start eating it and now have it a lot. I like the instant, too. My fav is the apple cinnamon kind. I usually put a little milk on it and a pkg of Splenda. I can eat the regular kind if I put brown sugar on the top.

Comment

I love oatmeal but prefer the old fashioned kind you have to cook longer. I eat mine with Sweet n Low, a little milk and a piece of toast. One of my favorite cookies are oatmeal.

Comment

We both like oatmeal, brown sugar, raisins and milk. And it is even better if we are at Cracker Barrel and add an apple bran muffin along with it.

Comment

I love the old fashioned oatmeal with butter and brown sugar. Cann't stand the instant and don't really care for quick cooking either altho I can eat that it I really have too.
                            Those that do not know how to weep with their whole heart don't know how to laugh either. ~Golda Meir~

Comment

I also love the old fasioned kind with brown sugar and milk, have never had the instant. I also have a recipe for baked oatmeal and it is also very good with brown sugar and milk, reminds me of rice pudding.

Comment

Working...
                              X