Remember my 3 legged kitty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember my 3 legged kitty?

Now I have a deaf kitty! We've been housing a stray for about a month now. Shes pure white with blue eyes and deaf as a doornail. Finally got a Rescue league to help me find it a home BUT I had to take it to the Vets for shots and tests. Went to a local Vet today got it shots and the tests all came out negative and found out its not a girl, its a neutered boy! Okay so the good news??? The Vet gave me 50% off the bill because he said I was doing a "public service" by taking care of this beautiful animal! Nice Vet!!!

Bless your heart

Comment

Cool story TB ~ did you find the kitty a home or will you keep him?

Comment

Tomorrow we take him to the woman who runs the Rescue League. Shes going to take his pic and post it on their website. They also have the pets at the local Pets Supplies Plus store here on Sats to see. I will keep him until we find a suitable home. Thankfully I hear she screens people very well something I can't really do. I hope he can find a nice Grandma type that would like a lapcat. I wish I could keep him but I already have 4!

Comment

thank you for foster him....i would have ended ip keeping the poor thing
          I'm Not Bossy, I just have better ideas

Comment

Nice vet and rare too! thats great.

My friend had a 3 legged cat...his name was scooter and he was a sweetheart!

Comment

We had a deaf kitten once, my daughter found it wandering around in a snowstorm on a main road. At the same time we also had a dog who was the runt of the litter and my other daughter had to bottlefeed it until it learned how to drink on its own. The perfect picture was the dog asleep with the kitten sleeping between his front paws - wish I had taken a picture.

Comment

Remember My 3 Legged Kitty?

You still have Tripod? Everyone remembers that name ---- it was so perfect! You going to name this one SoundBarrier?

Comment

It's good of you to take care of the cat until you can find it a home. I have to stop myself from visiting PetSmart when I go into the city because I already have 5 cats and a rescue dog. I'm a sap when it comes to animals.

I wish white cats with light colored eyes didn't have so much problems with their hearing and eyesight. I have 3 light colored cats with blue eyes (siamese mixes, chocolate and liliac points), and they've all got tear duct problems. The vet says it's very common.
                  A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Comment

Working...
                  X