Did anybody watch the Spelling Bee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anybody watch the Spelling Bee?

I was totally amazed. It was sorta boring but my gosh, I never heard of any of those words. And to think that those awesome kids read the dictionary front and back.

I watched the last part of it. My gosh--13 and 14 year old kids knowing how to spell those words! I have always considered myself a good speller, but there is no way I could have spelled any of those words! I can see how they have to actually study the dictionary.

Comment

I usually do but I missed it.. those kids are smart!
      ~ The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must
      be felt with the heart ~ Helen Keller ~

Comment

I missed it but I have watched it before and it is amazing with some of those words. Back in school, I considered myself pretty good with spelling and used lots of "bigger" words in my vocabulary. I've lost the skill and would love to start learning again.

Comment

We watched! At times we got the first letter wrong!!!

Comment

I watched it and wonder when they start reading & spelling, Probably in pre-school

Comment

LOL Peweed !! Same here !! And then for them to ask the origin so they can spell it correctly. Like I would know Greek to Latin to French to etc...

Comment

Working...
              X