Hidden members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden members

How many are hidden, and why? Should I be hidden? Just a honest question..please do tell!

Jewels, I always liked to be hidden because I didn't want anyone knowing how much time I spent on the site....haha. I think I have my option as hid, but I see I am showing up as on line.

Comment

LOL, I think some of us like to be incognito?? Not sure why I am hidden now because I wasn't earlier today. I think it got checked when I was walking several people through the procedure

Comment

Luv, I am with you...sometimes I am on here way too much. BTW: you show as hidden...it looks like you are not on line to me.

Comment

When you are selected in user options to be hidden or invisible, you will still see your name at the bottom but there will be an * next to it and no one can see you but you

Comment

I just changed to hidden afew hours ago ...first time for me!! I might switch it back simply because it doesnt really matter to me IMO ...everyone already knows I'm addicted,

Comment

Well, duh! I guess I am hidden, then. Is there anything that you girls don't know about these boards?

LOL @ wishingstar....well, you go girl!

Comment

I don't see my name at the bottom so don't know if I am hidden or not.

Comment

Just wondering....I like to know who is here... I looked so alone for awhile. Oh well, to each their own...is that the quote?

Comment

Hey, jewels, don't want you to feel all alone, I am in plain view, now.

Comment

(((HUGS))) to ya! Be patient with me, I'm typing in the dark! Trying to get the kids to go to bed!!! I may have lots of spelling errors!~

Comment

Originally posted by Nutsky
                        I don't see my name at the bottom so don't know if I am hidden or not.
                        You are hidden...cant see you as being online.

Comment

jewels, I've done that typing trick in the dark so dh doesn't know I'm on here...LOLOLOL.

Comment

I had considered to eliminate the option of being invisible. I wish less people would use it. I understand, people may not want others to know how long they are online, or that they haven't responded to someone's PM.

Comment

Luv...you are such the sneaky gal! And how is your eyesite??? Mine sucks, so it's triple as bad for me! And my glasses broke. BOO HOOO could anyone please feel sorry for me? I'm in the dark PLUS I can hardly see the keys........

Comment

Working...
                              X