early dinner or later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early dinner or later?

we never eat dinner before 7:30, especially with the #%@@*& daylight savings time.

Usually around 8-ish but sometimes as late as 9:30.........no wonder I cannot lose weight

Comment

well Kat we are very European with our dinner times, they always eat late.

Comment

That is one life I could live very easily............would love the afternoon siesta

Comment

We eat dinner between 5-6 no later.

Comment

It depends... when it's just me I eat early... from 5-7. If I'm having company, it's later, from 7-9. I'm on a different schedule than most of my friends.
            A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Comment

Between 6:00-6:30. Since we tend to go to bed around 10:30 we don't like to eat so late.

Comment

We eat very early - 4:30 - I like a nice long evening.

Comment

between 4-30-6pm...we eat early...get cleaned up and have a long evening together
                  The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart. Helen Keller

Comment

We eat most days about 4:40 pm because dh works nights, and he takes some with him. When he is off we still eat about 5 pm.

Comment

DH doesn't eat lunch so I try my hardest to have dinner by 5:00.
                      Those that do not know how to weep with their whole heart don't know how to laugh either. ~Golda Meir~

Comment

We usually eat right around 6 PM. I like having an evening left too
                        Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

DD eats at 5:00, no way could DH or I eat that early. We try to eat at 7:00, but most nights its much later. I don't like eating real late, but it can't be helped most nights with DH's hours.

Comment

I try to eat by 5PM. If its one of those crazy nights when I have errands to run, I try to eat by 8.

Comment

Just really dependes on when hubby gets home from work, so anywhere between 6 and 8 pm.

Comment

Working...
                              X