would you ever ever marry again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you ever ever marry again?

NO NO NO NO no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

LOL... I always tell my husband ..."do you think I would be stupid enough to do this twice?"....I will be content picking up after myself and doing my own laundry............................but I guess you never know when the love bug bites I might be foolish enough to do it twice
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart. Helen Keller

Comment

probably not. I don't think I could take the chance of going through a funeral twice.

Comment

Allie, I am so sorry.

Comment

As of today, NO Thanks! I am very, very happy right now!
          A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

Comment

Oh no, nothing has happened. The only way I would be in a position to remarry would be if my present dh died. I don't believe in divorce and neither does my dh. That's why I said what I did about not wanting to take a chance on a second funeral.

Comment

No! I've had this one almost 49 years and don't even want to think about breaking in another.
              I organize chores into catagories.
              Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

Kayce

You are so right, been married 30 yrs. and can't even think about a new guy or have the engery to try to find one. DH is a keeper

Comment

When I left the first one I SWORE never ever to re-marry, my now DH said the same thing. Good thing we met, we are inseparable and couldn't imagine being without each other. I can't imagine life without him. He's a keeper!

Comment

And have to train another one? NO WAY! I love DH too much and couldn't imagine being with anyone else but him anyway.

Comment

nope... no-one else could measure up to my sweetheart... Boy! ...does that sound gaggy or what? I'm serious about never remarrying though. I could never replace John if, God forbid, he should predecease me.
                      I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
                      would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

No. I got married very young and I think if I divorced no I would spend the rest of my life enjoying life how I want it to be.

Comment

No way will I marry again. I have been happily single for 21 years now, raised my kids, put myself through school, paid for my home, now I will enjoy it all!
                          Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
                          He drew a circle that shut me out.
                          But love and I had the wit to win,
                          We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I adore my DH but the only way I would think of getting another is after the humane society told me I was too old to adopt a dog.
                            Those that do not know how to weep with their whole heart don't know how to laugh either. ~Golda Meir~

Comment

Already was stupid enough to try the second time.......won't be a third.

I now have my own home and have advanced in my career. I come and go as I please.

I joined AAA and got a dog.

Comment

Working...
                              X