No announcement yet.

would you ever ever marry again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I could ever find anyone that could replace Michael. He is just the most wonderful husband and father, so my answer is no. He is it for me

I didn't believe in divorce either until my first husband cheated and then decided that I should cheat, so we would be even! We were married very young, so I chalk it all up to a hard knock learning experience that lasted 13 years.
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

married?

you could put a gun to my head and I WOULD NOT EVER GET MARRIED AGAIN. i learned my lesson the first time around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giddy
      JESUS is LOVE and FORGIVENESS

Comment

I said no... until I realized that if babe of a SO died... his ex wife would get his retirement money for life...

Nah, just kidding... I love brand new babe of a DH more than my luggage... I'm keepin' him forever!!
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I've been widowed for a while now and yes, I would marry again. In fact, SO and I have been talking about it. But both of us being widowed and both of us having grown children, we know the things that can go wrong. So we've decided to work out a pre-nuptial agreement before we marry. Will take a while to get that done.

Comment

very smart, cottun
            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Yes ....and I will hopefully be doing just that soon!!

Got married too young...age 18, for 11 years and have been with new and improved hubby almost 9 years now.

Comment

Said never.... learned never say never.... Sometimes when the right one (?) comes along it's hard to say no.
                Hartman

Comment

Do chickens have lips?

Comment

Don't know tastebud...do they?

Comment

No I would not want to marry if anything happened to DH. No one could ever fill his shoes.

Comment

Chickens don't have lips

The jury is out for me. I had a difficult marriage. I have a decent job, a paid for house, and saving up for retirement. It would have to take someone extremely special make me want to marry.

Comment

Not only NO, but h*** NO. Married twice, widowed twice, living with SO, having my own money, dont' need to work, able to do what I want to do, when I want to do it, free to come and go as I see fit, who needs another marriage!

Comment

What shakrah said. I tried to count the amount of no's but my eyes started crossing.

Comment

I just got married! yipppppeeeeee!!
                              Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Comment

I had two unfortunate marriages...the third was a keeper, but he died three years ago. I have no desire to get married again, or even get involved with anyone. I am content with my life now, with only myself to worry about and take care of. I like cooking when I want, what I want, coming and going as I please, spending my money however and whatever I want. I know, it sounds selfish, but after three marriages and 42 years I think I deserve it.

At my age, I think so many single men are either looking at the $$ someone would contribute or looking for someone to take care of them. No thanks! As they say, been there, done that!

Comment

Working...
                                X