No announcement yet.

would you ever ever marry again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. I would be more than content to live my life with my puppies. No way would I go through all that courting crap again.

Comment

First marriage ended after 13 years, was single for 2 years after that, ran into my High School Sweetheart who was also divorced and we reconnected and have been married 28 years. How could I ever do better than that! The love of my life!! AMEN!!

Comment

I said never again and it took me 10 years but I did it and we are like Bean, inseparateable (sp??).

So, if it were to come to doing it again ~ I may?

Comment

I Have No Intentions Of Getting Married Again--i Just Got Married In January--and I Love Being Married This Time. I Am Really Enjoying Marraige This Time Around.
          SHEL

Comment

I was married over 40 years, now widowed for 7, and I am enjoying the single life, with my family. I love my DH dearly, and really am not interested. However, as they say, "never say never," and I'm afraid to say that, since I might have to eat my words, and marriage can be very difficult, and something I don't want to repeat.
            Lovestobake

Comment

I just married for the second time. A second marriage for both of us. I am finally truely happy now

Comment

Never. I've had one husband too many, and that does not include my current one. Let's just say he will be my last. I could never take a chance on another set of in laws. What if they were English and didn't cook or made blood pudding and quail and all that rot? At least I love Italian food. Well, I love Chinese too. Maybe I'd marry a Chinese Doctor who had millions and a mother who wanted to cook and clean for fun.
                "If you're given a choice between money and sex appeal, take the money. As you get older, the money will become your sex appeal."~Katharine Hepburn

Comment

you guys are funny.

I said never, never too - twice.

I found happiness with No. 3

If anything ever happened with this marriage, I just don't know.

Comment

Sorry . . . I'm still laughing at what MEMC said!!! I'm actually looking to adopt a dog!!! My answer is "no freakin' way" and that's NO about 40-11 times.

He drew a circle that shut me out -
                    Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout.
                    But Love and I had the wit to win:
                    We drew a circle that took him in.
                    -Edwin Markham

Comment

It's hard for me to imagine...... we will celebrate 10 years of wedded bliss this month. We got 3 great kids out of the deal too. Not bad for 2 old folks (49/54).

Colleen

Comment

love

I always have said hell no! I have had my heart broke a few times since my divorce and it sucks. But I have been dating this guy for a bit now and he scares the hell outta me! I really think that I love him and think he feels the same I am just too terrified to say so! I have not felt this way in years and I love it and hate it all at the same time .
                        Too hot to handle, too cold to hold!

Comment

I started dating my dh when I was 15, and have been married 38 years. If something happened to him, I would never marry again.

Comment

I am verrrrryyyy careful to not say the word NEVER. Let me put it this way...I would have no intentions of getting married again. I would not be out on the prowl "looking" for a man, a spouse, a husband ect.. Finding a husband would not be on my agenda. I love my husband and the institution of marraige is wonderful....but I am not at all interested or in need of doing marriage again! Once is enough!

Comment

I don't think I would ever get married again. Love my husband dearly and we have a good life but can't imagine living it with somebody else.

Comment

34 years with the same man makes it hard to think of sharing my life with another.

BUT my mother was widowed at 49 years of age. All her kids were grown (I was the youngest and was just out of high school). I saw how lonely she has been for the last 37 years. She refused to even have an evening out with a man (lord knows why--personally I think she was too worried that a relative or acquaintance would see them)

I believe that if my Dh passed on, he would not want me to be as lonely as my mom is. I think I would look for at least a relationship. These days, who needs to get married?? In fact, doesn't social security/ old age pension decrease if you are married?

What's wrong with having a little bit of fun without the total commitment??
                                Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Working...
                                X