Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovestobake
    replied
    The laptop is too small for me, I prefer the desk top. We have a network set up here in the house with all desktops and have both XP Professional and XP Home versions. I would hate to change and go back to the time without XP. and even though some of us here also, own laptops and love them, with arthritis, it's very difficult to use the small keys.

Leave a comment:

• pweed
    replied
    I have both...Love the laptop till I have to plug into the printer..that can be a pain....

Leave a comment:

• Asya
    replied
    Both laptop & desktop here.

Leave a comment:

• luv2bake
    replied
    Desk top here.

Leave a comment:

• north
    replied
    I have a desktop and really like it. Use a lap top when on vacation but still like this better - maybe because I am so used to it.

Leave a comment:

• Momma Bear
    replied
    Both but I probably use the desktop more than the laptop.

Leave a comment:

• gimmerecipes
    replied
    I have a desk top and am quite happy with it. I'm just not that into lap tops.

Leave a comment:

• lovemykids
    replied
    We have 2 desk tops and 1 lap top. Heck i have to be able to hook-up on here whereever i go.(HE HE HE )

LMK

Leave a comment:

• amea
    replied
    Desktop...will probably be buying a lap top soon.. Thinking about going back to school and we will need both if I do.

Leave a comment:

• Shakrah
    replied
    Hi INKY!!! good to see you after all this time.

Leave a comment:

• shadow
    replied
    Desktop

Leave a comment:

• Maddison
    replied
    Desktop...laptops seem too small and difficult.

Leave a comment:

• INKcogKNEEdough
    replied
    I had been using a desktop forever, but finally broke down and bought a laptop about a month or so ago. I still use it but i can see it slowly getting phased out. As far as the laptop goes I LOVE it. It takes some getting used to but i am getting there. As far as the biggest differences, I would have to say just the portability of it. Being able to lay in bed, sit in my lazy boy, or even in my car before work comes in quite handy. Being able to be in these places and still surf,play, post or do some writing which is one of my biggest hobbies etc is one of my biggest advantages to the laptop. In fact, i am laying in bed as we speak typing this response. Maybe that is just laziness on my part but It is ggggggreeeeeat!.......and i didn't even have to drag the desktop over here this time! All those wires and monitor and such took up wayyyyyy to much space on the bed. Plus even the dog looked at me funny when i did that.

by the way,

HELLLO all!!!! LONG time no see!

INKcogKNEEdough

Leave a comment:

• alidoremi
    replied
    Desktop and a laptop..... MAC all the way!

Leave a comment:

• bennet
    replied
    I have both, but definitely like the desktop better. Like memc and tastebud said, it is the keyboard that throws me off. Mine is too sensitive and too small. I make a lot of typos.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X