Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Automatic shower cleaner..anyone got one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic shower cleaner..anyone got one?

I have bought, one just installed it and managed to squirt myself in the eye when I turned it on!

Supposed to take 10 days to clean completely then just a daily squirt to keep it clean...Hmmm we'll see. I'm not expecting miracles! but if it works I'll buy another two for the other bathrooms.At least it smells pleasant!

Sounds like one of those things that is too good to be true, and another way for them to get our $$!

Comment

I saw the commercial, but IMO it's not to practical. Looks like it will just squirt certain parts of the shower. I'll keep my magic eraser.
      I organize chores into catagories.
      Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

Yes, his name is David.

Comment

i had one. could not get it to stay up. if that so and so had hit me on te foot it would have broken my toe. i took it back.

Comment

What I'd like to know is how it works with a tub and shower curtain??

Comment

I had one and I didn't think it worked all that well. The tub was pretty clean, but the cleaner didn't reach the back wall. Plus the solution always left streaks on the chrome faucet handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddison
                Yes, his name is David.

LOLOL
                This was posted on the other board right before we moved to this site and I think it got really bad reviews. How do you protect your soap or scrunchies from getting all those nasty chemicals on them? That would be my biggest concern.

Plus, my cats love to get in the bath tub and I don't want them anywhere near chemicals.

Comment

I removed everything from the tub...there wasn't much around it anyway.No idea if it will work...i guess I have the next few weeks to see.

Anyway even if it's not that effecient it will be better than me NOT cleaning the tub area....I hate that job!

Comment

That seems like a lot of work to keep the shower clean. I live where there is hard water. I hate my shower stalls always look a little grundgy.

Comment

Judging by the pile of used ones at the return desk at Walmart I would say they probably dont work. They mustve had about 14 of them there!!

Comment

WEll it's there to stay now! As I said before it's better than nothing!

I know we have covered this area before but I haven't found anything here remotely good for cleaning the Bath and surround ( don't know what it is made of)..... I may bring back some FLASH in powder form (though liquid is best) from the UK this summer. Now that does work.......wish I could find it here.I may even e.mail and snail mail them and ask them why the product isn't available here!.....worth a try.

Comment

Working...
                        X