I'm decieving my husband today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm decieving my husband today..

Instead of making a lasagne....I bought one (gasp)...he he he...

I've hidden the evidence and put it in my lasagne dish and covered it in cheese.

Now I'll see if he can tell the difference between homemade and store bought!!...I may have to cheat and give him a couple of glasses of wine first though.......LOL

lol, but will you be ticked off if he can't tell the difference between the one you lovingly spend hours on or this on from the store.... lol (just kidding)
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to pick on rich women than biker gangs.

Comment

and how much is keeping this little secret secret worth to you? lol
      INKcogKNEEdough

"Laughter is the best medicine"
      http://www.briliantdonkey.blogspot.com

Comment

LOL what a good "trick" and make sure you splash a tiny bit of sauce on your shirt so he knows you made it yourself

Comment

Oh you are BAD! LOL

Let us know the "results!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kula
            lol, but will you be ticked off if he can't tell the difference between the one you lovingly spend hours on or this on from the store.... lol (just kidding)

lol kula,

I was just thinking the sameeee thing....hoping on behalf of my fellow 'stand up and pee' er, that this isnt a case of damned if you do and damned if you dont.

I can see him thinking 'hmmmmm this isnt as good as usual, but if i say that it may be mean so i will just keep my mouth shut'....

or even

IF he suspects it is store bought): If i say something that may be taken as i dont like it and she may take that as I would prefer she spend 6 hours on it instead which would be insensitive of me to say....

good luck Britmum's hubby!
            INKcogKNEEdough

"Laughter is the best medicine"
            http://www.briliantdonkey.blogspot.com

Comment

oh dear, Inky is right...this is definitely a catch 22 on your husband's behalf. The poor guy won't win one way or the other.....
              Please just take it easy on him, britmum!

Comment

No if hes smart he would ask "DID YOU TRY Another recipe? I like the old one better but this is good"

Comment

Please, let us know your husband's response to the lasagna.

Comment

Well he came home lunch time...No pre cooking smells so I had already worked that out LOL

I put the oven on SELF CLEAN.....you know how odd that smells...it covers ANYTHING up......he he he

With Wine salad garlic bread...I don't think he will notice but I will let you know....I'm an evil wife sometimes.

Comment

okay, how did it go????
                      A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Comment

Come on, spill it, Britmum!! What's the dilly?

Comment

Okay....well after a beer or two after work he came home happy as Larry..

Then proceeded to phone a couple of friends over for Homemade Lasagne!!! I told him it wasn't but he insisted it was.....he didn't believe me till we sat down for dinner.

Serves him right...if he had told me he was inviting friends I would have made on from scratch!!!....he knew after one bite though...

Comment

OMG, what a riot Britmum and not at you but him ~ SERVES HIM RIGHT
                            What was the reaction of the others??

Comment

yep serves him right! LOL
                              I organize chores into catagories.
                              Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

Working...
                              X