What's for dinner tonight? 4/28/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for dinner tonight? 4/28/2008

I am going to grill up some salmon and some green beans. How about you? What are you having for dinner tonight?

We will have brats with green peppers and onions and I have italian pasta salad chilling in fridge now ...strawberry shortcake for dessert.

Comment

We Are Having Cube Steak With Mushroom And Onions Topped W/ Cream Of Mushroom Soup And Baked Potatoes. We Almost Didn't Have This As I Forgot To Set The Timer On The Over. Thank Goodness My Dad Was Going There To Make Lunch For Him And Dh--he Set The Oven For Me.
      SHEL

Comment

Gotta Love Them Dads!!1 Lol

I Guess I'll Have The Last Couple Egg Rolls And Fried Rice From Friday Evening.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance
          Gotta Love Them Dads!!1 Lol

I Guess I'll Have The Last Couple Egg Rolls And Fried Rice From Friday Evening.
          You are really stretching that Friday meal aren't you Nu ....LOL

Comment

I Made 50 Egg Rolls! Lol If I'm Going To Go To The Trouble Of Making Home Made Ones I'm Going To Make All I Can. I've Frozen A Bunch Of Them And Sent Half Of The Fried Rice Home With Ds! Lol
            I Thought I Was Feeding An Army I Guess!

Comment

Oh man, those sound awesome. I made a couple of batches of spring rolls before. Lot's of work, but they taste better than what you buy in a package.

Comment

Working...
              X