Orname measuring sppons used by Paula Deen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orname measuring sppons used by Paula Deen

Does anyonw know where to find these? I think hers are the fish motif. I remember seeing them in a gift store a long time ago and haven't seen them since.

think I might have found some www.16handsgallery.com.

Comment

I've admired Paula Deen's measuring cups too... but holy cow... they are PRICEY!!
      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I think the last I checked they were around $60 !! They are nice looking, but I'll stick to my 25 year old Tupperware ones.

Comment

Sunday she did a 2hr special on QVC. She didn't have the spoons or cups on the show but she had a lot of other things. You can go to www.qvc.com & check it out.

Comment

I just noticed my spelling errors in the title..lol I agree, expensive ... but I just adore the fish. I have a weekend house on the water in Rockport TX..and how cute they would be However, I would also like a pair in Austin TX I haven't splurged on myself in a while.. maybe it's time

Comment

I say SPLURGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

In the search site (google for me) type in fish measuring spoons and cups like Paula Deen Uses. I clicked on the American Heritage site. They have lots of lots to select from....even lobsters.

If it makes you happy....go for it!
              "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Ro-Ro..... thank you for the other www. The lobster utensils are very cute, unfortunately they are discontinued. Oh well. I like the fish .... goning to order the cups and spoons as an early b-day present Happy Early Birthday to me

Comment

Check out ebay - there are some on auction there

Comment

Working...
                  X