Oh give us this day....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh give us this day....

our daily thread! Cookinkat's been busy. I miss the trench. What have ya'll been up to? Muzette....where ya been, did ya find you a cabana boy and run off???

OH! forgot to add, it's a beautiful day 73, I'm stuck inside at work!! Sunburned to a crisp from walking around a swapmeet at the Dallas Motor Speedway saturday.
    Got Redbirds package all packaged up, cookbook and a bunch of "freebees" from drug reps, and a purple 9"er!!!

Comment

Hey Nu. Crappy day here. Actually woke up to SNOW!!! It didn't last long but it is cold and wet and the prospect is for a few more days of the same. Had both kids and their other halves here yesterday for lunch. DD brought their puppy to introduce to our Molly. Dogs had a great time. Took about 5 minutes for them to get friendly with eachother. They looked sooooo cute. Our Molly is a black and white 50+ lb. border cross and their Maya is a black white and brown 5 lb (she's only 10 weeks old) miniature Australian Shepherd.

I miss the trench too!! Now I'm going back downstairs to curl up under a blanket and read a book. Just can't get motivated to do anything today.
      Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Sunny and warm here, after a chilly night and morning!

Fixed my hair color "issues." The new hair stylist recommended taking it back to its original color and then putting in some more suble frosting. I can't get used to this brunette staring back at me in the mirror!!

I'm off to my "lady parts" doc this afternoon for my check up after the LEEP. Piece of cake procedure, btw.
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Went to Canada's Wonderland theme park on Sunday and rode the best Rollercoaster I've ever been on - Behemoth

Here - ride it virtually

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTZa4MKs7Hc

It is an SPF10 of a possible 10 (SPF = sphincter pucker factor)

It was a beautiful day about 70 and I got a light sunburn - hurray my first colour of the season. Monday - rainy and cold.

Comment

Hey Nu... Did you find alot of treasures at the swap meet?

Comment

I BOUGHT SOME KETTLE CORN!!! LOL. DH FOUND A LOT OF PARTS HE NEEDED. IT WAS AN AUTO SWAPMEET, SO NUTTIN FOR ME, JUST A SUNBURN AND TIME WITH MY SWEETIE

Comment

Miss the trench also. Glad you started this thread, Nu. BTW I got that alternative to shaving photo double what was that guy thinking ?? That's right, he wasn't thinking....
                It's about mid 70's , lots of sun, really nice out. Went to the store this morning and put gas in my car, LOL, $3.49 for regular, not much money left for anything else this week.

Comment

I Gotta Tell Ya'll About The Video. This Guy, He Tucks In His "stuff" So You Don't See Anything, But He Light's His Pubic Hair On Fire, It Hurts So He's Jumping Around Slapping "himself" Falls On The Floor Hurting. How Stupid Can You Be!! First Lighting Yourself On Fire, Second, Recording It!!! Lol

Comment

Yep, that guy was not playing with a full deck, that's for sure. LOL Imagine explaining this one to the doc and nurses at the ER ........

Comment

Stupid isn't the word for it !! Down right ignorant !!

Comment

I bet it hurts to have skin grafts done in the area .....

Comment

That Would Probably Require "micro Surgury" Lol

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance
                            That Would Probably Require "micro Surgury" Lol
                            Just the thought makes me shiver

Comment

Hi All,

Only 43 degrees here, rainy and bleek! Don't know where spring has gone; it was here for a few days.

Gas here in Chicago was $3.87 in the south suburbs of Chicago this morning. Up north, it was even closer to the $4 mark. Pretty soon we'll be using roller skates!

Hope everyon is having a good Monday.

Comment

Working...
                              X