The Bachelor what do you think??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bachelor what do you think??

It's down to Shayne & Chelsea and I think Shayne she is so relaxed with him & honest. She is only 22yrs so young. Then again I did marry at 23yrs. old. DD is almost 20 & can't even imagine her at 22 looking for a husband. Can't wait to see who he picks, they go to England next eposide. Most of the time they all break up after the show but it's fun to watch.

Amanda just would not saying the word "like". That drove me nutso. But I like her better than all the others...sad to see her go. What gets me though, is that he is sleeping with them all, proclaiming to each he could be with them forever. Fools.
    I don't like Shayne at all. She is an airhead.

Comment

How old is the bachelor? He gets these young girls. You know they never work out. I really think these girls are so into getting the rose more than the anything else. Yes, they all go to the bedroom at the end. I would not want him after all that crap.

Comment

How embarrassing it is to admit that I watch this! (well on my behalf, at least I don't TiVo it) Anyway, I am thinking he is going to pick Shayne. Ditsy California blonde actress with a famous father... a show piece for him.

Comment

I guess I am niaive but I don't think they *go all the way* with them just because they go to the suite.. jmo

Comment

I agree Berry. I don't think they do the matress mambo. I'm sure none of them are virgins, but what a bad name they would make for themselves. I think he'll pick Shayne too. She's the only one that admitted that she's fell in love with him. I didn't like her at first, but she really grew on me.. Just hope she doesn't wind up looking like her mother when she gets older..! OMG, how frightful that woman looks !!

Comment

Jana, that mother looked like plastic. You are right about that. LOL

Comment

Working...
              X