i propose we make a new subforum to stop the spam crud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i propose we make a new subforum to stop the spam crud

sorry new here just speculating with all the spam posts that keep coming in I think we should make a subforum that we can report the links to. i dont know if that will help its up to you

If you just hit the report button on a thread, notification gets sent to about 5 different folks so they can delete the offending material.

Comment

Yep, just hit the "report" button to the right of the screen and the spam is usually gone in seconds!

Comment

We delete daily and I dont think spam is that bad here

I must tell you after simply googling your name: BRobinsonHVV I can see you have started this very same topic word for word MANY, MANY times hummmm!

Comment

Interesting - just googled as well BRobinsonHVV.

Why do this on so many different forums?

Comment

He Probably "sell" A Program That Will Get Rid Of It For You! Lol

Comment

WOW did the google and stopped at page 11 on this guys spams in other forums. Even in other languages and all over the past 6ish weeks. Boot the turd off of here!!! At least he had a unique spam.

Huffle
              God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

I also did a google, is there any board he/she didn't post this message on ?? Kind of makes you wonder what's all about???

Comment

I googled me and I'm no where to be found.....maybe thats why I don't get many responses.....I just don't exist!
                  "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Originally posted by Ro-Ro
                    I googled me and I'm no where to be found.....maybe thats why I don't get many responses.....I just don't exist!

I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!! LOL

Comment

Oh Honey, you exist for us--RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!! We love you Ro-Ro. We love everybody!!

Oh and I just googled me and I had 10 whole pages....couldn't be bothered checking if 'I' was actually on any of them.
                      Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

i googled me and there is another luvkidrock4ever online.
                        DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

Notice he's only made the one post

Comment

OK you should NOT I repeat NOT Google my name. If I had only known what it meant before I made it I would have picked something else.....ANYTHING else. Oh well. At least it is memorable.....as in EWWWW I cant get that picture out of my mind.

Huffle
                            God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

You MADE me do it!!! I disown you as a sister!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X