New email address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New email address

I have a new email adress...please dont send to the old anymore (you KNOW who you are!) LOL!

I Guess I Get The Hint, You Don't Want Me To Send You Emails Anymore Huh??? Fine I'll Go To The Corner And Cry And Eat My Worms!!!

Comment

Where you stalking Sewcute with your emails Nu ?? Bad girl. LOL

Comment

Yeah, I Only Sent Her A Couple, And They Weren't That Bad, I Didn't Think Anyway, I Guess She Thought So, Changed Her Email Address And Won't Give Me Her New One! Fine Then I Can Take A Hint. Even You Mom!!! Won't Talk To Me On The Im Today, Signed In Then Signed Out.

Someone Gimme A Worm!!!

Comment

Hey Nu, Maybe she'll give you her email addy if she gets a purple 9"er.. Or does she already have one?

Comment

She Has One!!! Maybe Dh Caught Her With It And He Won't Let Her Play With Me Anymore!

Comment

Yup, that's it then... You're a bad influence...

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance
                She Has One!!! Maybe Dh Caught Her With It And He Won't Let Her Play With Me Anymore!
                That has to be it, what other reason could there be ????

Comment

Sew, I've Deleted You From My Address Book, Don't Worry, I Won't Send You Any More

***in Corner, Crying, Eating Worms***

Comment

HA!
                    You guys are too freakin funny!!! I am PEEING SCHWEATY BALLS right now...LOL!!!
                    PM me and I will send it too you. I dont think I posted it here. If I did, then pull up your big girl pants and correct your email address book you worm eatin fool you!!!

Comment

no you didn't post it here, but you gave it to me to email you something, and I've emailed you a couple joke, hazards of eating chocolate....small feet, and why old ladies shouldn't sunbath, don't tell me you forgot already! Probably didn't even save me to your address book! I see how I rate!!!

Comment

How could she possibly have forgotten those memorable pictures LOL You sent them to me and I can't get them out of my head LOL

Comment

ouch! that hurts!

Comment

As a matter of fact I did RECIEVE those pics...and one or two I responded too.

did you save MY new addy? I THINK NOT!!!!!

Comment

How Do You Think I Sent You The Pics??????? Hhhhmmmmm??????

Comment

Working...
                              X