No announcement yet.

Really large coffee mug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I Just Got To Thinking (scary Huh? Lol) That I Had Some Of Those Big Ole Mugs That People Put Cappachino's In, That Had A Home Health Agency's Name On It, Probably Hold A Good 8 Or 10 Oz!!! I'll Look For One.

Comment

My goodness Nu, is there anything you don't have sashed away in your special closet. LOL

Comment

I'll Never Tell!!! Never Know When They'll Come In Handy. They're Ceramic Mugs, We Used Them For Soups/chili Until I Got Some New Big Bowls.

Comment

It's amazing what Nu has up here sleeves, that's for sure !

Comment

Up her sleeves or anywhere else. LOL

Comment

If Were "anywhere Else" I Don't Think Other People Would Want It!!!

And Quit Hijacking These Nice Peoples Threads!!! Naughty Naughty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance
                If Were "anywhere Else" I Don't Think Other People Would Want It!!!

And Quit Hijacking These Nice Peoples Threads!!! Naughty Naughty!!!
                Your mind is in the gutter again, naughty, naughty. LOL
                Who is hijacking ?? Not me...

Comment

Me Neither, I've Been Talking About Coffee Mugs, You And Jana Have Been Causing Trouble! Blaming It On Me....again!!!

Comment

Coffee mugs, yes, that's right, extra large ( 9"er maybe ) coffee mugs, that's what this thread is about, we have to stay focused. LOL

Comment

"i" Didn't Say Aword (on This Post) About Any 9"ers!!! Thank You Very Much!!!

I Hope New People Are Not Looking At This Thinking We're Yelling At Each Other. We're Not!

Comment

I just lost my mind there for a minute... been looking at that "View" too much , too long. I will go to my corner, but no worms. LOL
                        We would never, ever yell at each other.

Comment

Finding Nemo movie....the seagulls and they are saying 'mine, mine, mine' well they have a really big coffe mug with that saying on it. I bought one for my girlfriends birthday. She told me it was finally big enough....

Comment

I know Pampered Chef has a set of two, white I think, mugs that I bought cuz DH needs ginormous bowls of soup. That's what they were selling them for, but it looks just like an oversized coffee cup. I've seen them in black too. Maybe you could find them on ebay or craigslist. I'm all about finding it cheaper. Ok, here found a link. Apparently these have a colorful dot border. 16oz.

http://www.pamperedchef.com/our_products/catalog/product.jsp?productId=15691&categoryCode=SIMADD
                            www.thenewmommiezblend.blogspot.com

Comment

34 oz is the largest i've seen on ebay, so far
                              I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X