Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meatball subs

Do you toast your rolls first or not?
    I haven't had one for years. Am making them for dinner tonight.
    Describe your sub for me...

Definately toasted rolls.. Marinara sauce, meatballs and lots of mozzarella cheeze...

Comment

Pretty much like jana's. Yes, toasted rolls, and sometimes I prefer fontina cheese or smoked provolone cheese. You could add some roasted onion and pepper slices, green peppers.

Comment

Now you're talking Sabine! Now maybe she should make Philly Cheese Steaks too !

Comment

Love, absolutely love Philly Cheese steaks, I am not sure how authentic they are here in SA , also known as Taco land. LOL But the officer's club offers them on their lunch menu, soo good.
          You also could use fresh mozarella on the meatball sub. Just a thought.

Comment

I'VE NEVER HAD A MEATBALL SUB!

Comment

NUUUUU!! You're missing something great Girl ! Get on it! They're delish! If you'd quit eating worms, you might like this better !

Comment

But I bet you had a Taco or two ...LOL
                if you like meatballs and red pasta sauces you will like it, because basically that's all it is , on a toasted crunchy bun.

Comment

We are never going to get her weaned off those worms. LOL

Comment

Maybe Some Worms On My Meatball Sandwich, And I'll Think It's Spaghetti!!! Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X